Part 3

Eva's POV

I packed all of my necessary stuff in a small trolley suitcase. As I was told Dad's man came to pick me up. He took the suitcase from and opened the back gate of the luxurious car,  gesturing me to get in. I did.

He took me to a huge mansion. I have never been to my Dad's place before. Honestly, I was impressed by the mansion. I mean who will not.   The car stopped in front of the huge door. Dad was standing there. I got down the car and smiled at him. He smiled back and hugged me. He escorted me inside.

We were sitting in the living room. Then he called someone , a man came out and then dad said
"Ask them to come down. Everyone."
That man bowed and went.
After a minute or two, I could hear footsteps coming towards Living room.

My jaw dropped and my heart skipped a beat when I saw them. It was "The Owners Of My University". Am I going to live with them? I unknowingly made eye contact with Y/N. I can tell that she recognized me. None of them had any expressions on their face.
Fuck, they are mafias. No doubt why they behaved like that in university.

"So. She is the person I wanted you all to meet. You all already know about Jessica. She is hers and my daughter. After sudden demise of Jessica, I decided to bring her here. She will live with you guys from now on." Dad spoke.

You guys????what does he mean by 'you guys'???? Will he not live here.

They all took a glance of me and then looked back at Dad and nodded. None of them spoke anything.

"Introduce yourself." Dad ordered.

Duh. Introduction? I know them. Whole university knows them.

"I'm Seokjin. I'm second oldest."

"Yoongi. Third oldest."

"I'm Hoseok. Fourth oldest."

"Hi. I'm Namjoon. Fifth oldest."

"I'm Jimin. Sixth oldest."

"Taehyung. I'm third youngest."

"I'm Jungkook. Second youngest."

It looked like as if Dad was the principal and they all were students obeying whatever was said to them. No more no less. Now it was Y/N's turn so everybody looked at her. But she was lost somewhere. And i guess that 'somewhere' is me because she is glaring at me. I-um felt a little uncomfortable under that gaze.

"Y/N!!" Seokjin whispered which made her look at him and signalled her with his eyes and i got shocked that by just that little movement of his eyes she got what he was telling her to do.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm Y/N. I'm the youngest among them." she said nonchalantly and looked at Dad who was giving her death stare. She instantly lowered her gaze.

I gathered my courage and started to speak, " Hi. I'm Eva. Nice to meet you." i slightly bowed to them.
They all smiled back at me.
All of this was interrupted when a maid came and informed that dinner was ready.
Dad headed us all to the dinning room. I was walking behind all of them. Y/N was just ahead of me.

All of them got settled in their places. Dad sat down on the head chair. Jin sat on the right to the dad. Next to Jin there was Yoongi, then Jimin and then Namjoon. In front of Yoongi, Hobi was seated, next to Hobi V and JK were seated. Y/N was about to sit on the left side of the dad (in front of Jin) but dad stopped her.

"Y/N. Let Eva sit here. You can sit next to Namjoon."

Y/N looked at him in disbelief. I felt bad. I could have sat anywhere. She looked at Jin. He nodded his head and Y/N moved to the other side of the table and sat next to Namjoon. I was still standing. I didn't want to sit at her place. But Dad called me and made me sit there. I lightly sighed and sat down. It was complete silence on the table, only clicking and clacking of the spoons and plates could be heard. I looked at Y/N, she barely ate anything. She was just playing with her food. Then my eyes fell on V, who was looking at Y/N, he had softest gaze. Then I looked at everyone's plate, they all barely ate anything. I lost my appetite also. I don't understand what's the big deal about this sitting arrangement but still i felt little bad.

Again, dad broke the silence.

"Eva. They are your brothers and sister. I know they would take good care of you." He smiled at me and i smiled back and slightly nodded. "Am I right?" He looked at them.

"Yes dad." Namjoon spoke and Seokjin nodded.

"You can call Y/N as Unnie as she is elder than you. Right Y/N?" he said.

Y/N looked up and nodded. She then looked at me with no expressions.

"And Y/N call boys 'Hyung' so you can call then hyung too." Dad continued.

All of them looked at Dad with their eyes widened as if they couldn't believe what they just heard.

"But dad she can call them oppa also." Y/N said in pleading voice.

"What's wrong with 'hyung'?" Dad looked at her and raised his one eyebrow.

"I don't want to share this tag with anyone else."  she answered.

"You already share this word with other boys." Dad said.

"Yeah but I don't want to share this with her." she said.

"What's with this obsession of yours? You are behaving like a selfish brat." Dad scolded.

"But i call them hyung because I don't want any other girl to call them by this name." she furrowed her eyebrows while talking.

"She is not any other girl. She is your sister now." Dad defended.

"But Dad she can call them oppa also." she argued.

"Are you arguing with me right now?" Dad said sternly.

"No but-" she was about to speak but Jin cut her.

"Enough Y/N." Jin scolded and gave her a stare to shut her up.

"I'm sorry Dad." Y/N said with no emotion and looked down to her plate.

"Boys do you have any problem with her calling you hyung?" Dad asked sternly.

No body said anything. Neither yes nor no.

"Fine , since no body is revolting I'll take this as no. Eva you can call them hyung. Okay?" Dad declared.

I looked at Y/N who was in the same position. Looking down at the plate. I looked back at dad and nodded. This situation was so heated up that i couldn't even say a thing.

After this dramatic dinner, Dad left.