Part 21

"H-hyung pl-" I tried to speak. Before going out of the room he turned towards me and said

"Don't you dare to call me that again. You don't deserve that."

My heart broke into many pieces. I was on the verge of crying. I disappointed him.

Seokjin hyung walked out of the room, without even looking at me. His pace clearly indicated how mad he was at me. If they both decided not to talk to me then no one will. I was still standing at my place, trying not to burst out in tears.

I saw Yoongi Hyung coming towards me. His blood must be boiling right now. He can forgive me for anything but not this. He came close to me. So close that it was getting difficult for me to breath. I had my eyes down. Can't look in those fiery eyes right now.

"Have you completely lost your mind?" He whisper-scolded at me. His deep voice was scary enough to erupt my body with goosebumps. I had to answer him because he hates it when he gets no reply. I opened my mouth to speak but stuttered like someone crazy.

"I-I am so-sorry H-hyung-Nim" I guess it was barely audible to him.

"Put your sorry in your ass." he growled while grinding his teeth. It was audible to him. He then left my room. One by one everybody did. Lastly only Namjoon Hyung and Hobi hyung were left.

Joonie hyung came near me and patted my head. I looked up at him. He had the same disappointed eyes. Well, can't blame him for that. I lowered my gaze again.

"You shouldn't have done that Y/N-ie." Namjoon Hyung said. I couldn't say anything to him. Hobi hyung came and kissed my forehead.

"What if something would have had happened to you?" Hobi hyung said. I kept quiet. And then they both left.

I don't deserve this. I don't deserve them.

I was ready for any punishment. Any motherfuckin punishment. And I am expecting a very harsh punishment ready for me tomorrow. I went to my bed, cried my heart out and don't know when i fell asleep.

End of Y/N's POV

Flashback

Y/N reached the place where James asked her to. It was a club. A very cheap club.

"Ma'am there is no need for you to go in. I'll get her out for you." James said.

"No I'll go in." she said. James nodded and escorted her to the place.

"There she is." James said.

Y/N nodded and walked near her. She was struggling with two men trying to rape her. She wasn't drunk yet she was weak enough to fight those two men.

"You have had enough fun boys. Get lost now." Y/N growled.
One of those men, walked towards Y/N and said
"Do you wanna have some fun babygirl?" as he finished his sentence, he extended his hand to touch Y/N's face. She slapped him so hard that he fell on the floor and didn't stood up.

"Dare you touch me with your filthy hands." Y/N spitted.

The other man ran away just by the sight. Y/N went near her and said

"Do you have a death wish Sana?" Y/N said bending down to her level.

"Y/N. My friends forced me to come here." she replied crying. Y/N hugged her.

"Please don't tell master about this. He will be upset." Sana said while sobbing.

"Shh shh. No one will tell him. You'll be alright. Min Ho hyung won't do anything to you." Y/N consoled her.