Part 33

As she reached up on the terrace she found nobody in her sight. No one was there.

Wtf? She thought to herself.

She ran around and looked into every corner of the terrace but found no living being.

"Hyung?" She yelled on the top of her lungs.

"Alex?" She shouted again. But got no response.

Y/N's POV

I looked everywhere on the terrace but no one was there except for loud, blowing wind.

I took my phone out of my pocket to call someone. I don't know whom but to just call, either my brothers or Alex. Whomsoever was on the top of my call log, I would have called him.

But before I could call someone I felt a cold metal sting on my neck. Syringe. I turned back to look at the person, with my hand on my neck, rubbing the area to decrease the burning sensation.

My eyes widened when I saw Alex standing there with a stupid grin on his face.

"How are you here? Hyungs? You okay?"
I realised how stupid I was to ask this question when he evil-ly laughed straight on face.

"Oh my love. Such a blind person you are." He laughed again.

I furrowed my eyebrows to process but the next thing I remember is that I stumbled. I couldn't feel my legs anymore. They were almost lifeless. I fell on my knees. I looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face. Very irritating smirk.

"What the fuck did you do Alex?" I growled as much as I could before falling completely on the ground.

I saw him towering over my head and clicking his tongue. Gradually I was loosing my senses.

Someone called Alex, though I couldn't see the other person. Alex stepped across my body and went to that other person. I felt humiliated.

I turned my head towards my left and saw Eva standing at some distance, at the entrance gate of the terrace.

I saw her coming near me but I gestured her to stop and move back. She immediately did that. I took a glance at Alex, he was still talking to that other person, his back facing me.

I picked up my phone with all the strength left in me. That small , light weight device felt like 100kgs to me. I dialed Eva. She picked it up in a second.

"Run Eva. Inform hyungs." I whispered.

"But Unnie how can I leave you alone here?" She revolted.

"Don't worry about me I am fine. Just run and inform Hyung."

"But unnie—" I couldn't hear her sentence as Alex kicked my hand and I lost grip over my phone.

He crushed my phone under his shoes and ordered his men to catch Eva.

"Runnn Evaaa." I yelled on the top of my lungs and then everything turned black.

End of Y/N's POV

Eva's POV

I ran downstairs as fast as possible. There was no one in the college corridors. I heard few men coming behind me. There might be two or three of them. I climbed down the stairs, jumping atleast two or three steps. I knew it would take me good 5-10 minutes to reach parking area to my Hyungs. It would be enough for Alex to harm Unnie. I tried to call Hyung but couldn't reach him. Fucking networks.

I continued running but stumbled at the last step. One of the men almost caught me but for the first time I used my pen and poked it right through his chest. It gave me some time to run and this time I made to the point from where I could see hyungs.