Part 14

"What about your result Eva?" V asked.

Eva's face flushed.

'Um..my-" Eva got nervous.

"She didn't do as good as both of them but yeah it was above average." Jimin covered. "I'll be her tutor for time being."

Y/N glared at Jimin but didn't say anything.

"Cool. But you better get good marks next time Eva." V warned.

"Ye-Yes hyung." she replied looking down at her lap.

"I'm tired. I'm going to my room. Please tell Seokjin to meet me once he's back. Y/N I'm sending you some emails, discuss them with Namjoon and then reply to them." Lee Min Ho said and Y/N nodded.

Then all of them left. Later that evening, after Y/N was done replying to all the emails, she went out of Namjoon's room. She called someone.

"Did you do what i asked you to do?"

"okay"

"oh."

"Don't tell anybody about this."

She hung up. She went to her room and got changed then she went downstairs. Jimin was sitting there with Seokjin and Yoongi. She went there and sat next to Seokjin.He warmy smiled at her. Same did Yoongi. She replied with a smile too. She looked at Jimin and asked,

"Hyung can I ask you something?"

"Sure Love. Say what's up?" Jimin said keeping his phone down and looking at her.

"You know how angry V hyung gets when it comes to my or JK hyung's scores. Right?"

"Yeah. I do. But why are you asking me this?"

"If I would have really failed today then, would have you told V hyung the truth?"

"Huh? I don't understand why are you asking me this?" Jimin was confused.

"Bub what's up?" Seokjin asked with concern.

"I just want to know." she replied blankly.

"Well even if i wanted to hide it from him, i would have not because whatever he does is for your own good."

"So you would have told him even after knowing what exactly he would do to me. Right?" she said slightly leaning forward.

"Baby I don't feel good when I see V punishing you or scolding you but I can't save you from him." Jimin said softly with love in his eyes. But that love wasn't visible to Y/N.

"But you saved Eva." Y/N was disheartened. Jimin's expressions fade away.

"Jimin?" Seokjin asked.

"Eva failed in two subjects. Still he told V hyung that she passed in her exams." Y/N explained.

Seokjin glared at Jimin waiting for hus explaination.

"Hyung, we can't tell V about it. He would be very angry. And above all we can't let V tutor Eva. It would be terrifying for her. And as far as her marks are concerned I will be teaching her." Jimin explained.

"He got a point though." Seokjin was satisfied with his explanation.

Y/N couldn't believe this. She was hurt.

"Yeah right. His terrifying side is only for me." Y/N mumbled with a sad, sarcastic smile on her face. She stood up to leave. But Yoongi stopped her.

"Y/N. Try to unders-"

His words were cut by Eva's.

"Dinner is ready." She squealed in excitement.
Y/N turned to her with irritated expressions. Eva got a little uncomfortable under her gaze.