Part 23

"I'm sorry Hyung but you'll not stop me today. You all have spoiled her enough. I'll show her how to go against your family." Yoongi hyung growled. I gulped.

As he completed his sentence, Seokjin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung entered. Before they could say anything Yoongi Hyung dragged me out of the living room. I quitely followed him. I didn't want to irritate him anymore.

He took me to the basement. Basement is the place where we all are scared to go, because of Yoongi Hyung. They all have been here for punishments but this was my first time. I have seen other hyungs being punished. I am trembling from inside. My legs were shaking. It's getting difficult to breathe already. Either I'll have my funeral today or some part of my body will be chopped off.

End of Y/N's POV
.
.
.
.

It's been two hours since Yoongi took Y/N to the basement. Everybody else were waiting for them to come out.

"Hyung it's been 2 hours since he took her inside. Let me go there, I'll take Y/N's punishment but I'll get Y/N out." Jungkook said looking at Lee Min Ho for his permission.

"No Jungkook. Yoongi will not listen to anybody." Min Ho said.

"We can't sit and wait. What if he kills her?" V said with tenssed expressions on his face.

"Taehyung-ah. Yoongi loves her. He'll not kill her. Y/N has been behaving like brat. She needs to be put on the line and only Yoongi can do that." Seokjin explained.

"Why can't we tell Alex's reality to Y/N? We should tell her and everything will be solved." Jimin suggested.

"No. Hell no. You will loose your sister forever if she gets to know the truth. You all have seen her love for Alex. If she finds out who he is then her heart will break into zillion pieces. We will be helpless then." Min Ho said.

While they were talking, Eva stood up and walked out of the living room, without getting anyone's attention. She headed towards basement.

Eva's POV

I heard their conversation and felt bad for Unnie. I decided to do something. I don't know what but I have to get Unnie out of that basement. I headed towards basement.

As I reached there, I heard Unnie screaming in pain. I bursted into the room. I couldn't process what I saw there.

Unnie was knelt down in front of Yoongi Hyung, not moving at all. Her head hung low. She was wearing a sports bra, hardly covering her back. Her back was red with blood, marks and bruises.

Yoongi Hyung was standing there with his belt in his hand. He was sweating as if he just got out of shower. He was breathing so heavily.

He raised his hand and hit Unnie with his belt. Unnie hissed in pain and muffled voice came out of her mouth.

"P-please S-sir. It hurts. I-I am s-sorry." Unnie tried to speak but her breathing was so irregular that she stuttered.

He ignored her words and raised his hand to hit her again. But this time I spoke before his belt made contact with Unnie's skin

"Stooppp. Have you completely lost your mind hyung?" I walked near Unnie. Hyung threw his belt and clenched his fists in his hair, in frustration. He was clearly very upset with himself.

I held Unnie's hand to help her stand up but she jerked off my hand and kept sitting in the same position. I looked at hyung and he sighed.

"You can go Y/N. I hope you'll never repeat." Hyung said.

"I will not. I promise. I'm sorry sir." Unnie said and stood up.

I helped her getting up. She left the room quickly. I ran behind her leaving Yoongi hyung alone. I saw her taking the other staircase to go to her room instead of the main staircase that was in living room. I guess she don't want to meet anyone right now. I left her alone and went back to the living room.