Part 25

Now do your presentation. Dearest Unnie.

I heard footsteps coming towards her room so I, carefully and quietly, went out of her room. I went straight to the dining room. Well, Yes I was nervous. I wished everybody there. I settled myself into my place and waited for the drama to start.

Not so later I saw Unnie coming towards dining area. I can tell, by her expressions, that she was very angry. She had her broken laptop in her hand. She stormed into the room and everybody looked at her.

"Who the fuck did this?" She yelled. Everybody were confused as fuck. I had a smirk on my face but I quickly hide it before anybody could have noticed it.

"What do you mean who did it?" Min Ho oppa asked. His eyebrows were narrowed.

"I completed my work and I kept my laptop on my study table and went to shower. When I came out it was damaged." Unnie spoke breathing heavily.

"You might have kept it carelessly and It might have fell from the table." Jin Hyung said.

"No Hyung. I kept it very carefully. You know I'm very careful with my things. I clearly remember I kept it properly." Unnie spoke. It seems that she was on the verge of crying.

"Y/N what happened?" Ms. Choi spoke.

This lady is so irritating.

Unnie showed her laptop to her and repeated everything again.

"But Y/N none of us came to your room." Min Ho oppa informed.

Lol. Little did he know.

"I'm sorry young master but I saw Ms. Eva coming out of Y/N's room." Ms. Choi spitted.

What the fuck?

Everybody's gaze fell on me. I stood up from my seat.

"What do you mean Ms Choi?" I said while walking towards her. I was so angry on her. Or I should say that I was scared of being caught. I walked towards her as if I will hit her.

"How dare you blame me for this?" I added.

"Back off!!" Unnie said and stood between me and Ms. Choi.

"She is like a mother to me. So better behave yourself or you'll regret for the rest of your life." Unnie added. She was looking scary. Her eyes were digging into my soul.

"But she is blaming it on me." I defended.

"She is not blaming you Eva." Namjoon Hyung said.

Unnie turned towards Ms. Choi and asked her

"What did you see Ms. Choi?"

"I swear on you Y/N. I saw her coming out of your room." Ms. Choi spoke.

"I trust you. Tell me the whole thing." Unnie asked her.

What in the hell? I'd be caught now. Shit.

"I was coming from young master Jimin's room, when I heard a shattering sound from your room. I was about to come to your , thinking that you might have hurt yourself but then I saw Ms. Eva coming out of your room very quietly. I was about to come to your after that too but young master Jin called me to serve the breakfast." Ms. Choi explained herself.

"So you broke my laptop." Unnie turned towards me and raised her eyebrow.

Before I could say anything Jin Hyung spoke

"Y/N you cannot blame her like this."

"Why Hyung?" She questioned.

" Ms. Choi's statement doesn't prove anything. Let Eva put her part before blaming her." Jin Hyung said and Unnie rolled her eyes.