Part 24

Whole day passes peacefully. Later that day in the evening, Y/N and Jungkook were running down from the stairs.

"Junglebook stop right now." Y/N yelled while chasing Jungkook.

But Jk laughed and kept running. He ran and stood behind Hobi, who was confused as fuck.

"What happened?" Hobi asked.

In reply to him JK extended his hand to show a mobile phone in his hand.

"Give it back to me." Y/N ordered.

"No." Jk declared.

"You can take it later. Please give it to me now." Y/N spoke.

"Why are you teasing her JK?" Hobi asked.

"I know right. I didn't even do anything. I was just working and him came to room and snatched my phone away." Y/N complained.

"Hyung she has been working non stop. She didn't come out of her room since morning. Now I'll give her phone back after dinner." JK explained.

"Fair enough." Hobi said.

"Fine." Y/N sighed a threw herself on the couch.

They both looked at her and chuckled. Jk sat next to her and kept his thigh on her thighs. It was funny because Jungkook's one thigh was equal to the size of her both the thighs. She looked at him and he was busy on his phone.

"Hobi Hyung?" She called.

"Yes baby?"

"Can you please buy me a new phone? I dropped my phone and now it isn't working properly."

"Sure baby. I'll get you a new phone tomorrow."

"Thank-you Hyung. I'll pay you back once I get my pay check."

Hobi glared at her and said

"You will pay me back? Are you kidding me?"

"Hyung please."

"Shut up. I have raised you and now you will pay me?" Hobi said shaking his head. Y/N smiled broadly at him.

"Hyung you raised me too. Can you buy me a new car?" JK asked.

"No. You're not my princess." Hobi teased. Y/N laughed evil-ly at him. She was having fun teasing him.

"You know I can fire you Ms. Y/N?" Jk said. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"If you don't give me my phone right now then Namjoon Hyung will definitely fire me." She said.

"Why would he do that?" Hobi questioned.

"He gave me a presentation to work on and warned me if I didn't complete it by tomorrow then he will fire me this time. And he never back off his words. So I'm kinda scared this time." Y/N sighed.

"Don't worry. You will complete it." Hobi assured her.

Little did they know that Eva was eavesdropping.

Suddenly they saw Seokjin coming in. He was talking to someone on his phone. JK sat up properly and Y/N stood up as Seokjin headed towards them. Seokjin stood near Y/N, talked for one more second on the phone and then hung up. Y/N hugged him. He carefully hugged her back so that he doesn't hurt her back.

"How are you?" Seokjin asked.

"I'm all good." Y/N replied with wide smile.

"Okay." Seokjin said. "Dad is coming." He added.

"Why? Why? Whyyy?" Y/N was shocked.

"I don't know. John called and he said they'll be here within 15 minutes." Seokjin informed.