Part 9

"Who is here?" she questioned.

"Your face Y/N-ie." Namjoon said extending his hand out and touching her cheeks. "Its bruised." he added. She slightly hissed in pain. I could see the pain in Hyung's eyes. They are so weak for their sister.

"Swear on me that hyung is here." she asked again.

"Yes he is." Yoongi replied.

"Fuck. Does he know what happened last night." she asked again. She was frowning. She was tensed. She was scared.

"I guess no. But he's unpredictable." Namjoon replied.

"What do i do? I have bruises on both of my cheeks. If he'll see that, i don't know what he'll do." Unnie uttered clenching her fist in her hair.

"I don't know what he'll do. But if we don't go downstairs now, he'll definitely know that something's wrong." Yoongi said in cold tone.

I guess he's still mad at her.

"Okay. I'll put some make up and hide these bruises." she said going inside her room.
.
.
.
We all waited for her in the living room. Then I heard her voice.

"Min Ho Hyung~" she yelled in excitement. Genuine excitement. Her bruises were now hidden perfectly. The way she was smiling , made me fall for her again. She was so happy. I have never seen her this happy.

"Y/N-ie." Min ho oppa called her back.

Dramatic scene. Lol.

She ran downstairs and hugged him tightly. Everyone else smiled looking at her.

"What a surprise!!" she exclaimed.

"I missed you." he replied and kissed her forehead.

"What's up with this makeup?" he asked narrowing his eyebrows.

Fuck.

"Um" she clears her throat. "Hyung I was going out with my friends thats why." she lied.

"Ohh okay." he said. "Ms. Choi." He called.

She came in, running.

"Yes Sir." she said.

"Bring me some wet wipes." he said.

What? why? Wtf? Noooo.

"Hyung? Why?" Unnie questioned.

"So Eva." He said turning towards me ignoring unnie.

Why me?

"Y-Yes." I stuttered.

"What do you do?" he asked.

"I-I'm still studying." i answered.

Ms.Choi came and interrupted the small interrogation. She handed him the packet of wipes.

"Hyung you must be tired. Have some rest." Hobi hyung tried to save all of us.

"I was tired hobi. But after seeing you all. I got my energy back." he smiled warmly at Hobi hyung And turned towards unnie and walked.