Part 20

And then he disconnected the call. Unnie gave Yoongi hyung his phone back. Yoongi hyung looked at Unnie with soft gaze. He hugged her.
She hugged him back.

"He didn't mean that Y/N-ie." Yoongi hyung defended Seokjin hyung. She nodded. Hyung looked at me and smiled warmly at me. Namjoon hyung, who was standing next to me, hugged me and said

"Are you both okay? Did you feel anything suspicious?"

We both shook our heads.

"No hyung." Unnie said in low tone.

"Eva handover your phone." Yoongi hyung ordered. I immediately gave my phone to him. "Y/N yours is already with me. You both can use your laptops but you'll have to sit in living room and then use it. Do you get it?" He instructed. We both nodded.

End of Eva's POV

.
.
.

After an hour or so. Y/N was in the living room, working on her laptop. There were files spread all over the centre table. She was sitting on the floor , her reading glasses on , few files and paper were around her too. She was too engrossed in her work to notice Lee Min Ho and Seokjin walk in. They both exchanged quick glances of each other.

"Too much of work? Hmm?" Seokjin asked to catch her attention. They both were smiling.

"Oh I'm sorry hyung I didn't see you." she said smiling. "Yeah 9 different bosses. You know." she smiled. They both smiled and settled themselves down on the couch.

"So someone was in trouble today?" Min Ho said which made Y/N pout. She nodded.

"I don't know how it slipped out of my head to take permission from you all and to inform about my outgoing. But I won't repeat. I swear." she uttered in a breath. She turned towards Seokjin "Eva is safe. She must be asleep upstairs." she added.

She was, obviously, hurt by his words. He didn't even ask how she was but directly and only asked about Eva (on the phone). He was clearly tensed for Eva only.

He sighed out.

"Bub. I know you're upset." he said.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you're. Get up and come here."

She did as she was told.

"Listen to me Bub. You're older than Eva. If you go out with Eva then she is your responsibility. You will responsible if anything happens to her. Same goes with everyone else. If you go out with me then I'll be responsible and Min Ho hyung will scold me if something happens to you. That doesn't mean that he only loves you and cares about you. Right? Are you getting what i am trying to say?" He said and she nodded.

"Yes hyung."

"Bub scoldings and punishments doesn't define my love for you. If I love you then i will scold you when you are wrong. Doesn't Yoongi punishes other boys? And you very well know how harsh Yoongi's punishments are. Pain and marks doesn't go for days. But that doesn't mean Yoongi don't love his brothers. He would kill and die for them. He doesn't enjoy punishing but no one will tolerate bratty behavior. Right?" he explained.

"I know hyung. I'm sorry." she said with a pout. She hugged the elder and he hugged her back.

"I love you Y/N. Please don't get into any other trouble." He said.

"I promise I won't. I love you too hyung." she mumbled in his embrace.

"All the love for Jin? What about me?" Min Ho said dramatically. She looked at him.

"Umm. At one condition." she offered.

"No changes in your punishment." He said.

"How did you know i was about to ask you for that?" she spoke with widened eyes. Seokjin chuckled.

"Because I know you baby." He teased.

"Hyung please. I have always been a good girl. I do as I am told. I behaving well with Eva too. Just let me go to University. Please. Please. Pretty please." she requested.

"Fine." He said and she jumped. "But. But." she stopped jumping when she heard his 'but'. She stood there, looking at him to complete his sentence.

"But you'll go to university with Eva. That means after 7 days. And you'll go to university straight and will come back straight to home. Got that?" he said.

She didn't argue more because if she did then this mercy would be taken away from her right away. So she nodded and hugged her eldest brother. They all went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
6 days passed. They both were grounded in the house with no phones. It seemed 6 years to both of them. Well Y/N enjoyed this a little bit because she got off from office but she knew she will have to do all the pending work.

Y/N's POV

I was reading a book while lying on my bed when my phone rang. It was from one of my men. Well he is my brother's man and my bodyguard but he is kinda cool so he doesn't complain about everything to hyungs. He is more loyal to me than to my brothers. Since I'm grounded and I don't need him so he is on leave. I picked up the call.

"Yes James?"

"This is not possible."

"Who else is there?"

"Is she mad? Keep eye on her. I'm coming."

"Don't worry hyungs will not know. Just send someone a little far from the mansion to pick me up."

I knew I was putting my whole life on the line but I have sneak out of my own house. I thought of asking Min Ho hyung about it but then 'she' will be in trouble. I will apologize to him later once I find him in a good mood. But right now I'll have to go out without his permission.

I got my black leather jacket, black cap and gloves to cover myself as much as possible. I put my gun in the back of my jeans. I got down to the ground-floor with the help of pipeline, going down from my room's window.

I waited for few minutes, hiding behind a wall. Gaurds will change their shifts and as they will go to change their shift I'll jump over the back gate and boom I'm out the house.

The plan worked and I'm out of the house. As I ran a little far away from mansion I saw a car ready as i ordered to James. I sat in that car and went to the place James told me.
.
.
.
It took me 1 and half hour to wrap up the whole mess. I seriously don't want to be get caught by my brothers at any cost. I know I went against Min Ho hyung's words. The almighty's words but i had reasons. Better me than her. James helped me to reach under my room's window so that I can go to my room. Honestly sneaking in was quite easy than sneaking out because of James.

I climbed up into my room. It was dark. I, myself, switched off the lights when i left, so that no one suspects me and think that I'm already asleep. I couldn't see anything properly. I went across my room, near the door, to switch on the lights.

I turned back after switching on the lights and the view i saw made me froze at my place.

MY BROTHERS.

They were there in my room. They saw me sneaking back in the room. They knew i went out.

Oh lord please save me.

Min Ho hyung was sitting on the study chair, while rest were standing around him. They all were glaring at me. I gulped. My heart sank so deep that if i poop rn it will come out. My stomach flipped. I never knew that my brothers can be this scary.

I'm so dead now.

Min Ho hyung stood up from his place and walked towards me. But he was looking at outside the door.

As he came closer to me

"H-hyung pl-" I tried to speak. Before going out of the room he turned towards me and said

"Don't you dare to call me that again. You don't deserve that."

My heart broke into many pieces. I was on the verge of crying. I disappointed him.