Part 19

Later that Evening.

Y/N and Eva left for some shopping and dinner.

Eva's POV

It was super fun shopping with Unnie. She wasn't cold to me. Well she was cold but only a little. We both have exactly opposite taste of fashion. Obviously she has mafia aesthetic taste. All black. We did shop a lot. She bought so much stuff for our brothers. She indeed love them a lot.

After shopping we came to Dad's hotel. We sat in a private cabin. We ordered and are waiting for our food to be served. Unnie looked here and there. She was finding something.

"What you looking for Unnie?" I asked.

"My phone." she said while checking her pockets.

"I guess you left it in the car. But im not sure." I stated. Now that I think about her phone I didn't see her using her phone since we left home.

"I'll get it." she said and stood up to leave.

As soon as she stood up someone entered the cabin. Woah he is handsome. I have never seen him before but he has looks to die for.

Unnie froze at her place. She looked at that man without blinking. I looked as if she was processing his presence. On the other hand, that man was smiling warmly at her. The way he was looking at her was so heart warming.

"I'm not a ghost Y/N." he said and took a step near her.

Y/N unnie jumped and hugged him tightly. She was barely on her feet. Handsome man chuckled and hugged her back. He kept rubbing her back. She let him go.

"Alex. What a surprise?" she said and hugged him again.

"When did you come back?" she asked leaving him.

"Few hours back. I was passing by and saw your car and thought to surprise you." he said in husky voice. He then looked at me.

"Hi Eva." He smiled.

He knows me?

"Hello Um?" I was confused what to call him.

"Alex. You can call me Alex." He said. Smile was glued on his face.

"Why did you come back?" Unnie's words made his smile go away. He thought for a second.

"Because I missed you." He said and his smile was but not as bright as earlier.

"This is no joke Alex. You shouldn't be here." Her words again swept his smile.

"Why Y/N? How long will I hide myself. Some day or other I'll have to face them. And i will not live my life being scared." He declared.

"They won't let you live Alex. I can't save you everytime." Unnie spoke.

This time He looked at me before speaking.

"We'll talk about this later." he said and hugged Unnie tightly. She struggled a bit but then give up and hugged him back. He kissed her forehead and left.

Unnie turned back at me , exhaled and rolled her eyes a bit. She sat down at her place and looked at me.

"You will not utter a word about Alex at home. I won't think twice before making your life a hell if you tell anyone about him." she threatened.

"No unnie i wil not. But who was he? And why I can't tell about him to hyungs? We can't hide anything from them. What if they found out?" I was scared about the consequences.

"They will not and if they will I'll take the blame. Just don't open your mouth." she said sternly. I nodded.

We had our dinner and headed towards home. While we were at the main gate of the mansion, Unnie blowed the horn for guard to open the gates, she asked me to tell her the time. I took out my phone. It was 10:45 pm. But there was something else on my phone that made me skip my heartbeats.