Part 16

V's POV continued
"Hyungs discriminate. They don't love me. They-They they think that I'll poison their food." - and she started sobbing now - " I was hurt. They don't trust me. Whyyyyyy? Why would I kill them? I love them more than my own life. "

JK pulled the car on one side of the road. She continued speaking while sobbing. Tears rolling down her cheeks. I stopped recording now.

" I don't know what else to do. I do as they ask me to do. They say no going out. I don't go out. They say stay at home. I stay at home. No talking to boys. I don't talk to boys. Sleep. I sleep. Wake up. I wake up. Keep quiet. I shut my mouth. Score good marks. I work insanely hard to score as much as JK hyung just to not let them down. TRAINING. They are training me like insane. That is too much for me. But I'm still doing my best just because i don't want them to look at me with disappointment. But they don't love me anymore. I don't know what else to do." and she bursted out tears.

JK immediately walked down and opened her side of door and hugged her tightly and rubbed her back.

"We love you. We do love you Y/N." Jk softly said to her. But didn't say anything else. Her words made my heart ache. I understand why jk didn't say anything else because we don't have anything to say right now. I lost my senses. We never saw her cry like this. My brain stopped working. I would have killed the person who made my princess cry like this. But I was the one who was responsible for this. We all were. I never felt this helpless before.

Y/N sobbed for 5 minutes in JK's arms. Her fingers were clenched on Jk upper arm's sleeve. She slept in his embrace. We dropped Rachel and reached our home. No one spoke anything during the whole ride. Jk parked the car slight away from the main entrance, so that we don't wake anybody up.

"I'll go and check if someone is there in the living room. If hyungs see her like this then we'll be in trouble." I said and went inside to check but no one was there.

I came out and told JK that everything is clear. He picked Y/N and headed inside.

"Thank God she is asleep. God knows what she would have done if she was awake." Jk said shaking his head.

We climbed upstairs and as we reached in front of  Y/N's door, out of no where Namjoon Hyung appeared. Out of them all, why him? But he didn't see us as it was dark and above all he was walking away from us.

"Hyyuuunnggg" Y/N yelled.

The fuck Y/N. I would kill you. Idiot.

Jk quickly took her inside before hyung would turn. I froze at my place. Namjoon hyung turned back and looked at me.

"I heard Y/N." he said.

"No hyung. I called you."

"No it was Y/N."

"It was me hyung. Your love for her is making you listen things."

He smiled. "What are you doing out at this time?"

"I was going downstairs to get some water. You need some?"

"No i am good. Go to sleep. Good night."

"Good Night hyung."

He left and I sighed. As I see him disappearing i went inside Y/N's room and she was asleep by now. Jk was looking at her.

"Let's talk to this monster in the morning." i said. Jk nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Good Night Y/N-shi." he said and we both left.

End of V's POV

.
.
.
.
Next Afternoon.

Y/N moved a bit because of her phone ringing. She was still in bed. Eyes still closed. She patted her hand at places on her bed to grab her phone. After 6-7 tries she finally finds her phone. She picks up the call without looking at the caller ID.