And I Thought the Last Dare was Annoying...

K.C: *eyes widen as another notification pops up on her Fly Pad and bites her lip as she reads the dare, thinking of shipping Piddy* I've been trying really hard to not do this anymore... *sighs* But... If you really dare us all to do this... Oh gosh... *flashbacks to teasing Pip and Freddy* I might get back to my habit... I have to control this...

Pip: *looks up from reading on his Fly Pad* Why do you always comment something now instead of just telling is we have a question or dare? *sighs* Come on, who is it from?

K.C.: Well the questions and dares have gotten a little more interesting-slash-concerning now *shakes her head* Anyway there's one question and one dare. The question is for you and Freddy. Separetely. And the dare is for everyone at T.O.T.S.

Freddy: *looks up from playing with the babies, spelling "you are valid" with the toy blocks* Ooh! Who is it from?

K.C.: *looks at the Fly Pad* It's from TheReal_Sal_Fisher *clears her throat, deciding it would be easier and more interesting to read aloud the question herself* Do you have a real life crush you would ask out if you could?

Freddy: *tilts his head* What's "ask out"?

K.C.: *shakes her head* Nevermind that. Just refer to the reat of the question

Freddy: *nods* Oh, okay then! I don't have a real life crush though *shakes his head* How does that even happen? Do you just feel love? I've felt a lot of love with everyone! Does that count?

K.C.: *sighs* That's probably platonic love, and I don't think that counts... *turns to the penguin* Well? It's your turn now!

Pip: I mean... I do have a lot of celebrity crushes in rea life... but would I ask them out if I had the courage to? No *shakes his head and gags* Ewww... They're, like, my dad's age...

K.C.: *in a singsong voice* You still haven't answered the question~

Pip: *grumbles* Fine, okay, I have one, maybe two, but I won't say who. The question didn't ask who it is

K.C.: *sighs* Fine... Now we have the dare left to do... I gotta go to the speakers...

+*+ A few minutes later +*+

K.C.: *speakers squeak and through the speakers:* Uhhh... hi... Do you remember the ask and dare book I made a long while ago? Yeah so it's been a long while since the last mass dare for everyone *coughs* but we have another mass dare. It says... I dare everyone at T.O.T.S. to make fun of/ship Pip and Freddy, a.k.a. what K.C. usually did

Pip: *crosses his flippers* And I thought the last dare was annoying...

Freddy: Awww Pip, it's okay! *smiles as he hugs Pip* We can still be friends!

Bodhi: *passes by the nursery and stops as he sees Freddy hugging Pip* Awww that's so cute! You two are meant for each other!

Pip: *grabs Freddy's wing* Come on, we better leave before more animals come

J.P.: *walks into the nursery and gasps as he sees them holding wings* Wing-holding? How lewd!

Pip: Quick, Freddy, let's go! *immediately starts running out of the nursery, dragging Freddy behind him and they pass by Captain Beakman walking with Ava*

Captain Beakman: *smiles* I'm so glad I made you two roomates

Ava: *responds* And they were roomates!

Pip: *screams*

((Okay I'm pretty sure you all have noticed I'm less active now. I will not be writing for questions or dares anymore. At least, until I get more free time, so I won't be taking in any questions or dares right now. Unless you're really willing to wait))