Enemies vs Friends

K.C.: *raises her eyebrows as she receives another notification from the Fly Pad and waves the other two Junior Fliers over* Hey, guys! We have a new question! *hands the Fly Pad to Freddy*

Pip: *reads from the Fly Pad from over Freddy's shoulder a little too eagerly, still skittish from his previous question* It's from fnafdemon

Freddy: Yup! *nods his head* It says... *starts reading from the Fly Pad* Would you rather be friends with your enemies, or be enemies with your friends?

K.C.: *raises her eyebrows at the Fly Pad* This is quite an interesting question...

Pip: *nods in agreement* Yeah. We had never had one like this before

Freddy: *eyes are clear and seems to surely know what his answer is going to be* This question is quite easy! *smiles*

K.C.: *gives a small laugh* Well, then, Freddy, if you think that this question is easy, feel free to go first!

Freddy: *nods with excitement* Alright! *not feeling nervous about the question in a long time for once* It is obvious what I will choose! I will rather be friends with my enemies! *looks at K.C. and Pip with a sad smile* I can't bare thinking I would ever be enemies with them, so I will never choose that in all my life! *gives a firm and determined nod*

Pip: *nods his head* That makes sense!

K.C.: *smiles sweetly* And that is indeed very sweet! *shakes her head with a small laugh* I guess it would be my turn! *beams, quite excited to get a question in a long time* I have the same answer as Freddy! *exchanges a happy look with him* I would rather be friends with my enemies *bites her lip* I honestly don't have any explicit enemies, but if I could choose, I would definitely be friends with them! That would give me quite an advantage over my situation! Besides, having more friends is always better for me! *smiles*

Freddy: *nods his head vigorously* You got that right, K.C.!

Pip: *shrugs* Well, I guess it's my turn *clicks his tongue* While having my enemy as my friend would definitely be more sensible, I would not mind having my friends as my enemies *pause for a while, eyes widening at his friends' shocked faces* Look! It's nothing personal! *holds his wings up in protest* But honestly, it wouldn't be so bad! It would mean I'd have merciful enemies. *stops to correct himself* Very merciful enemies, and they say a merciful enemy is a great gift. Besides, maybe we could all be friends in the end

K.C.: *nods her head, albeit quite stoically* I guess you do have a point there, Pip

Freddy: *shudders at the thought of being enemies with his friends* I have no idea why you'd be perfectly okay for that, but I guess that's good for you? *gives a very unsure smile*

Pip: *shrugs* I guess, by the end of the day, it all depends on your views in life. I hope we answered the question well enough.