Please Don't Judge this Penguin...

K.C.: *eyes narrow knowlingly as a satisfied smile makes its way onto her lips* Guys! There's another question! *waves them over*

Pip: *seems to be giggling as he looks up from reading on his Fly Pad* Who is it for?

K.C.: Us! *smiles mischevously*

Freddy: What is it? *leaves the babies and walks over to the koala*

K.C.: *smirks as she crosses her arms, holding out the Fly Pad* Well, for Pip specifically...

Pip: *fighting to keep a straight face* Who's it from?

K.C.: It's from maple_h0ney but Keracen_the_Catgirl and TheReal_Sal_Fisher are both also extremely interested *hands over the Fly Pad to the penguin with a vague smile*

Pip: *takes the Fly Pad, eyebrows furrowed in skepticism and a frown on his beak* It says... *starts reading* I notice that Pip is reading a lot. Does he have a favourite book? And I dare him to reveal what he was reading.

Pip: *groans as he lowers the Fly Pad again* Mmm...

K.C.: *exchanges a look with Freddy and starts giggling* Hehe!

Freddy: I'm not saying anything! *gives a mischievous smile nevertheless*

Pip: *shakes his head* Well, if you must know, I do have a favourite book, thank you very much

Freddy: *perks up* It's—

Pip: *slaps his flipper on the flamingo's beak* The question or dare did not say that I have to reveal my favourite book, and I am not planning to

K.C.: The dare did say to reveal what you were reading *crosses her arms with a triumphant smirk*

Pip: *raises his eyebrows* Well, it's lucky I'm not reading my favourite book those times, aren't I?

K.C.: *sighs as she lowers her head, her arms hanging limply at her sides* Nevermind

Pip: If you really should know, then I've been reading... *murmurs*

K.C.: I'm sorry — What was that? *raises her eyebrows as she places a paw to her ear*

Pip: *places his wing on his beak to muffle the sound* Mfmmfm

Freddy: What was that? *gives a small smile as he looks expectantly at the penguin*

Pip: I've been reading fanfiction, alright! *his faces turns a nice shade of rose*

K.C.: Nothing's wrong with that! *gives a shrug* But it depends on the fanfiction...

Freddy: What is it for anyway? *tilts his head*

Pip: *takes of his backpack and clutches it tightly to his chest* I'm not telling you—

Freddy: Pip! *lunges at the penguin*

Pip: *steps aside just in time and looks at the flamingo sprawled out on the ground with a sympathetic frown* Sorry... But I'm still not telling you

K.C.: Well, I'm sure you're well enough to answer this... *has a mischievous smile* Are you reading fluff, smut or angst?

Pip: *shakes his head vigorously* I'm not telling you!

Freddy: *groans as he stands up, only now registering what the penguin had said, eyes widening* Pip...

Pip: I'm definitely not reading smut, though! *eyebrows furrowed firmly that the two have accepted it*

K.C.: Nothing's wrong with fluff, smut or angst, though! *bites her lip* Welll, unless angst includes characters that have mental illnesses but fully misrepresented... *shakes her head* Or if it's just full of smut...

Pip: I read good fanfictions! *shouts as he starts walking backwards, clutching the Fly Pad closer*

Freddy: Then what fanfiction are you reading? *starts walking towards the penguin with a teasing smirk*

Pip: I'm not telling you! *runs away*

((Also, I found a post that definitely applies to me and Freddy. Maybe even Keracen_the_Catgirl and mimilunaok ))

((Like, if this isn't me or Freddy, then I don't know what isAlso, just to do self-advertisement-ish, I made kinda Piddy fanart so if ya'll wanna check it out it's on Chapter 16 of my other T

Also, just to do self-advertisement-ish, I made kinda Piddy fanart so if ya'll wanna check it out it's on Chapter 16 of my other T.O.T.S. book))