This Penguin Questions why do Jva Shippers Exist?

K.C.: *stretches as she begins walking around the nursery towards Pip and Freddy* Pip has a dare from Jpxavashipper *waves the Fly Pad with the notification and holds it out to the penguin*

Pip: *takes the Fly Pad and reads the dare* I dare Pip to ask workers at T.O.T.S. if they're Jva shippers, and stop asking when you find someone who is

Freddy: *cocks his head to the side with visible confusion* What's Jva?

K.C.: *slaps her face with her paw, sighing with disappointment and murmurs, shaking her head* The shippers are at it again...

Pip: *scratches his head with a hint of disgust on his face* Okay, so what am I exactly supposed to do? Bring the first stork who ships it here? Gather the shippers? Say who the first stork I've come across that's a Jva shipper is? Just spend the whole chapter asking? Ask literally everyone and do a survey, presenting it at the end? *shrugs as he raises his eyebrows at both of them*

K.C.: *bites her lip as she scratches her chin, thinking* A survey would probably be the easiest thing to do, but this animal asked to stop asking when we find a shipper. *places her a paw on her waist as she frowns* I doubt they'd want to get to know the first shipper though, and watching us ask different storks if they ship Jva could get boring *shrugs*

Freddy: *frowns as he scratches his neck* This animal sure didn't specify very much

Pip: Yeah *looks away to the ground and frowns* What do you think should I do? *looke back up at the two of them and raises his eyebrows*

K.C.: *bites her lip as she thinks, tilting her head to the side as she voices aloud her thoughts* While a survey is the most appealing thing to do considering how easy it is and it is very convenient, I doubt we'd want to bother all the storks here *shrugs*

Freddy: So... What should Pip be doing? *raises his eyebrows* And why is this dare only aimed for Pip? *cocke his head to the side*

Pip: *laughs as he shakes his head* Fredamingo, do you want to be the one asking all those storks?

Freddy: *frowns, thinking about it for a while* Nah *shakes his head*

Pip: *chuckles then smiles* See?

K.C.: Well, I think you should just say the name of the first Jva shipper you encounter. What harm could it do? *shrugs*

Pip: *looks quite reluctant in doing the dare but still nods, albeit hesistantly, only dipoing his head a little bit* Alright...

+*+

Pip: *runs into the nursery, panting* I... *wheezes and takes a deep breath as he stops running, stopping right after the slide* asked *inhales deeply again and stands up straighter* around four dozen storks. Yes, I counted *tight smile*

Freddy: Wow... *blinks twice, staring at the penguin blankly* That's like... Half of the population here

Pip: *shakes his head vigorously* Yeah, so anyways I finally found someone who shipped Jva *sighs in relief, glad that he had to stop running around* Most of them didn't really care *shrugs* I understand that.

Pip: *looks at the ground with wide eyes, not really comprehending his next words despite daying them himself* Some didn't know J.P., surprisingly. *frowns a little bit* Some didn't know Ava. *looks at K.C. and Freddy with surprise on his face* Some didn't know both of them. *clicks his tongue, trying to recall more* One or two maybe shipped Jdhi.

K.C.: *crosses her arms quite impatiently, quite eager to get this shipping dare over with* So... What's the name of the stork who ships Jva?

Pip: *furrows his eyebrows, trying to remember* I think her name was Donquilla, maybe? *face scrunches up in confusion* I don't know. *scratches his head* I haven't really seen her before

K.C.: *tilts her head in agreement* I guess that's fair

Freddy: I hope that's good enough for you, readers! *smiles*