We Cosplay...

K.C.: *eyes widen as she sees another notification pop up on the Fly Pad* Hey, guys! We have another dare! *starts waving the Fly Pad*

Freddy: *shouts while still playing with the babies in the nursery* Who's it for?

Pip: One of us, probably *shrugs as he looks up from reading on his own Fly Pad*

K.C.: All three of us, actually *waves them over*

Pip: *tucks his Fly Pad back into his backpack as he checks the dare on the koala's Fly Pad* It's from @lre321

Freddy: *leaves the babies he was playing with and runs over to them as well* For the three of us? *peaks at the Fly Pad* It says... *starts reading from over the koala's shoulder* I dare everyone to cosplay as some of your friends

Pip: *immediately fishes for his Fly Pad after the question was read and looks up the word* Oh... *unamused expression* We're going to have to deess up as some of our friends... *frowns*

K.C.: Who should we be? *raises her eyebrows*

Freddy:  I wanna be J.P.! *does a French accent that nearly passes but is a horrendous disgrace* I am Super Fabulous and I love myself forever! And ever! And ever and ever and ever!

K.C.: *takes a deep breath* That's... disturbing. But sure... *gives a small laugh* I guess I'll be Captain Beakman *shrugs* She's not a bad choice

Pip: *furrows his eyebrows in concentration* If I'm being honest... I'll probably go for Mr. Woodbird

K.C.: Alright! *nods* I'll have no idea how we'll pull the costumes off but let's go ahead and try...

+*+ AFTER WEARING THEIR COSTUMES +*+

Freddy: *broken French accent and in a livelier tone* I am J.P. and I am myselfsexual!

Random passing stork: *passes by the nursery to see Freddy in a J.P. costume and snickers at what he said* Woah, J.P., what happened to you?

Freddy: *smiles deviously as he realises the power he has in a J.P. costume* Nothing at all has happened to me! I have only become so much more fabulous, making me fancy myself even more!

Pip: *already in a Mr. Woodbird costume* That is very problematic, Freddy

Random stork: Mr. Woodbird, are you jacked in the head or something? *rolls zir eyes as ze scoffs* This is J.P.!

Pip: *grumbles under his breath* Or so they say...

K.C.: *walks over to them in a Captain Beakman costume* Sorry I'm late, guys! The costume was a bit hard to put on, but I'm here now!

Stork: Good morning, Captain Beakman! *immediately straightens zir back and salutes to K.C.*

K.C.: *decides she might as well do something useful* Don't you have something better to do?

Stork: Yes... *nods vigorously as ze remembers ze needed to complete zir report* Of course. I'll do it quickly *runs away*

K.C.: *shakes her head* I can't believe we managed to confuse that stork!

Freddy: *still speaking in a French accent* Well, I do make a Super Fabulous J.P.!

Pip: *whispers in such a small voice no one else could hear him* Yeah, you do...

((The stork is genderless, not anonymous, and no one is changing that

Okay, so apparently ya'll don't understand how tags work. You basically also answer the questions, and then maybe ask a few more people to answer them

Also, because I love making myself suffer, I'm working on drawing them cosplaying as them))