Hey, Kidnapping J.P.'s Delivery can be Fun and Easy!

((GUESS WHO'S BACK?!))

K.C.: *eyes widen slightly as she looks skeptically at the notification that popped up on her screen but decided not to question it as she walked into the nursery* Hey, guys—

Pip: Alright, cut it, let's get to the point, where the heck were you? *violently stands up*

Freddy: *places a tentative wing on his best buddy* Whoa there, Pip. What happened to you?

Pip: *shakes his head* Just been a little stressed lately. That's all

K.C.: *releases a long, tired sigh* You're telling me. The number of deliveries I had to keep track of and the amount of babies I had to take care of is seriously making me worn out

Pip: Oh... *rubs his back as his eyes widen in realisation and shoulders slump a bit in guilt* So that's where you've been...

Freddy: Must've been why you were so busy to continue working on this book, huh?

K.C.: Yeah... *gives a small laugh* But, Freddy, please don't say that. You're making it seem like I don't care about this book when it's one of my biggest pride and joys currently

Freddy: Oops... Sorry... *gives a smile that may or may not have been guilty and/or genuine*

Pip: Sorry for snapping out at you like that... *looks down at the ground*

K.C.: *smiles as she places a paw on his shoulder* It's fine, Pip! We're all just feeling a little stressed, ya know?

Freddy: So what's this dare we're working on? *eyes sparkle with pure interest to know what comes next*

K.C.: *bites her lip* The dare is quite concerning at the moment, but here we go *hands the Fly Pad to Pip and Freddy* The dare is from Ethan-Walker

Pip: *curiouslyctakes the Fly Pad* It says... *begins reading* I dare Pip and Freddy to kidnap J.P.'s delivery

Freddy: *eyes widen in fear* But kidnapping is bad!

K.C.: *gives a polite smile* Maybe you guys can give the delivery to him after five minutes or so?

Pip: *eyes widen as an idea forms in his mind* Or maybe we can just do the delivery ourselves!

Freddy: But Pip, some of our Junior Flier deliveries are already hard enough for us! Just imagine a Super Duper Flier ((*cough* Super Fabulous *cough*)) delivery!

K.C.: *raises her eyebrows with a shrug* Freddy's got a point

Pip: *clicks his tongue* Yes, but I'd rather not face having to tell J.P. we kidnapped his baby for a dare

Freddy: While I'm mostly okay with that... *smiles nervously as he receives looks from the two of them* You still got a point *nods*

K.C.: Alright. Looks like you guys are gonna go do a Super Duper Flier Delivery! I'll distract J.P. as long as I can! His delivery is another puppy with the name of Peggy and she lives in the Far-away Forest! *does two thumbs-up with her paws and she jumps and cheers them on*

Pip: *hops onto Freddy's back* Wish us luck! *shouts as Freddy waves frantically* Bye, K.C.!

Freddy: *arrives at the runway and sets Pip down* Lucky we have no delivery, huh?

Bodhi: *screams from behind them, making the two jump and face him* What are you two doing in front of J.P.'s crate? You guys have no delivery today!

Pip: Uh... *does a fewc circular motions with his flipper as he struggles to think of something to say* We're on a quest!

Freddy: *whispers* Uh, Pip? I thought we were doing a dare...

Bodhi: Well, good luck on your quest! *gives them a quick wave before he flies off*

Freddy: *sighs in relief* Whew! I thought Bodhi was gonna do a little more digging...

Pip: We just have to be grateful that Bodhi didn't feel like asking too many questions today *inspects the rows of conveyor belts before stopping at what Bodhi pointed out to be the crate of J.P.* This is it!

Freddy: *opens the crate and waves at the puppy inside* Hello, Peggy!

Pip: *hops onto Freddy's back as the loading machine loads the crate onto the flamingo, smiling with excitement* I can't believe we're doing this!

Freddy: Neither do I *shakes his head, but is still smiling*

Pip: *does a salute to Paulie in the tower, and the parrot signs back* You're clear for take off, Fredamingo! *beams as he faces the runway*

Freddy: Flamen... *has a really long pause as he runs down the runway* tots!

Pip: *raises his eyebrows with a teasing smile at his best buddy but doesn't say anything as they fly across the sky, singing their little tune*

+*+ AT THE FAR-AWAY FOREST +*+

Freddy: We're here! *smiles excitedly as he finally lands down on the pathway that lead to Peggy's house*

Pip: *smiles with curiosity and raises his eyebrows with interest* That was quite fast compare to our other deliveries

Freddy: *excitedly bops up and down, unaware of the penguin still on his back* Check the time, Pip!

Pip: *gives a small laugh* Alright! *uses his flippers to look for the backpack which was usually on his back and slapped his face* I left it back at T.O.T.S...

Freddy: Well, we can always check later! *bends down to let the crate slide off him and his penguin pal to hop off*

Pip: This delivery was a little too easy... Do you think they make the Junior Flier deliveries harder somehow? Like a test? *approaches the house*

Freddy: *sets the crate in front of the door* Never thought of it that way, but maybe. Also, Pip, you don't have the Fly Pad to take a picture

Pip: I forgot about that, but maybe K.C. can explain it to Captain Beakman, or maybe our explanation could be good enough. She did develope a liking to the Ask or Dare book, after all *shrugs as he rings the doorbell* Special delivery!

Freddy: I guess we'll just have to wait and see *shrugs as they wave goodbye to the family of two father dogs and three puppies*

Pip: I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

((Mmmkay, I'm quite tired, ya'll, and it's really late where I'm at, but I figured I procrastinated long enough to get to this, so I'm really hecking sorry, and, as you can probably gather, I will not be updating this book daily anymore, even though I wish I also could, but things have gotten quite busy lately, and I don't even know why I'm ranting about this because it's not like you'd care, and I'm also running out of creative juice at the moment. I'll probably be updating this book when I have the motivation, and I hope I do, though I will probably stary getfing to newer dares and questions if I finally have three of them, so yeah. Bye))