Titanic is a Bad Love Story

K.C.: *raises her eyebrows in slight confusion at the dare and waves the Fly Pad* Guys! We have a new dare! *waves them over*

Freddy: So who's this new dare from, K.C.? *peers over the Fly Pad with his long neck, wearing a dress*

Pip: *also looking at the Fly Pad, deliberately moving it lower* It's from mimilunaok

K.C.: And it's for the both of us *brings the Fly Pad out of the penguin's grasps again* It says... *starts reading* I dare Pip and K.C. to do the Titanic Scene "I'm flying" in front of a group of storks. Freddy can watch them do it so he doesn't get left out of a good dare

Pip: *scoffs* Titanic is a bad love story

K.C.: Did you watch it already? *raises her eyebrows at the penguin*

Pip: Uh... Well... No *scratches the back of his head*

Freddy: *tilts his head* Then how can you tell?

Pip: I dunno... *shrugs* It just feels that way... Historically innacurrate, maybe has a cheap plot, maybe relationship feels forced...

K.C.: *face scrunches up in confusion* You're not even sure of more than half of what you said!

Freddy: What is this scene, anyway? *grabs the Fly Pad, making his dress twirl, and reads the dare again*

Pip: Let's check *searches for the scene on their own Fly Pad and frowns* Oh. They're homosapiens, or whatever they call themselves...

K.C.: *silently whispers as a joke as she watches the clip* Ew... Hetero...

Freddy: *gulps and frowns a little bit, eyes stinging a little bit as he watches the clip and at the thought of K.C. and Pip recreating it*

Pip: *gags* I'm sorry, K.C., I love you, but the most you'll be is my sister or my mom

K.C.: *eyes widen and clutches her heart in mock hurt* Not your cool aunt?

Pip: *rolls his eyes playfully* Okay, maybe also my cool aunt... *looks at the other Fly Pad* I guess we can just do the 'I'm flying' part. No way am I kissing you, mom *sticks his tongue out playfully*

K.C.: If you're calling me mom, that's means you're my son and I get to boss you around *mischievous smile* Same way as your sister or aunt

Pip: Nevermind...

Freddy: *whispers to himself* Is this a test—?

K.C.: Well, I invited a few storks already to watch us *gestures to the door of the nursery where three storks were entering* Some thought it was going to be you two and a lot withdrew when I said it was going to be me and Pip

Pip: *laughs softly* Why?

Freddy: *frowns a little bit at the penguin's remark*

K.C.: Hi, guys! *waves to the group of storks, then turns back to Pip* I'm closing the nursery door then we can do it on top of the slide

Pip: *greets the storks* Hello! *runs up after K.C. on the slide*

Freddy: *puts on a smile* Good luck...

Pip: You're way too tall *groans as he stands on his tiptoes but still can't reach the koala's arms*

K.C.: *laughs teasingly as she stands there for a few more seconds watching the penguin struggle* Freddy, come on up! Why don't you help your b— *coughs* best friend?

Freddy: *eyes light up considerably as he immediately runs up the slide, nearly tripping once or twice with the dress, and carries Pip, so the penguin can finally reach the koala's arms*

Pip: My wings are too short! *groans as he only reaches around three-fourths the length of the koala's arm*

K.C.: *snorts* I'm flying! *through the corner of her mouth* Though it would be nice if I were actually flying...

Pip: My wings hurt from stretching! *slowly draws back his flippers* Are we done?

K.C.: Yeah, I think we are *steps away*

Freddy: *holds onto his best friend a little longer before he lowers the penguin on the ground again*

Pip: That was a great trio moment!