Lemme Just Hug Pip for a Second...

((Trigger? -ish? I got an attack — I'm still not sure what exactly I'm experiencing, so this may not even be about an attack — before I wrote this chapter and maybe some of it may have leaked onto this.
So yeah. Trigger, if a vague mention/description of attack or something like that triggers you))

K.C.: *eyes widen as another notification pops up on the Fly Pad* Guys! We have another dare! *waves them over*

Pip: *casually looks up from reading on his Fly Pad* Who is it for? *tilts his head*

K.C.: It's for everyone, actually *looks at the Fly Pad again to confirm*

Freddy: Yay! Another one for the three of us! *excitedly leaves the babies he was playing with and runs to the koala, stopping in front of her and trying to peer at the Fly Pad*

K.C.: No *shakes her head* I mean — it's for everyone.

Pip: *eyes widen* Oh... Wait— *face scrunches up in confusion* How will everyone hear the dare?

K.C.: I'm actually planning to ask Captain Beakman if I can announce it on the speakers *shrugs*

Freddy: Why would we do that? *raises his eyebrows as he stands with his wings dangling at his sides*

K.C.: It's more convenient I guess *shrugs and sends them a smile* Look, just let me do this *leaves the nursery*

+*+ Five Minutes Later +*+

K.C.: *through the speakers//says in a questioning voice* Attention, everyone? *a small pause* Uh — This is K.C. — And as you know — I have started an Ask or Dare book *clears her throat* And — uh— There is this new dare which involves your cooperation *another small pause as she looks at the Fly Pad* The dare is from @BlanketsThanks and it says... *starts reading* I dare everyone at T.O.T.S. to treat Pip like a king for 48 hours

Pip: *eyes widen as the colour kind of starts to drain from his face* Nonononono— *shakes his head vigorously* I am not allowing that dare to happen! I am not allowing that dare to happen! I am not allowing that dare to happen! *face scrunches up and he looks like he's about to cry as he stands rooted on the spot, eyebrows furrowed and staring at the ground blankly*

Freddy: *eyes widen at the penguin as he slowly walks over to him and places a wing on his back//he starts getting more worried as the penguin did not respond and asks in a small voice* Are you okay, Pipster?

Pip: *very reluctant to speak but forces himself to do, it taking a huge effort//voice comes out quite normal, but a little smaller but firmer* No! *stays where he is, feeling extremely tense* I don't want this... *shakes his head a little bit* I don't want this...

Freddy: Uh... *hopelessly stands there, not knowing what to do, and just hugs Pip*

Pip: *shakes his head vigorously as he says in a quick voice, as if in a hurry* I wanna go back to our room. Please. I wanna go back. Before K.C. comes back, or before anyone sees us...

Freddy: Alright! *nods his head fast as they leave the nursery and enter the hallway full of the rooms and they see a stork who looks like he is about to talk to the penguin* Actually, Pip doesn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, so if you don't mind, please go

Pip: Thanks, Fredamingo. Now let's go. *almost immediately continues to walk back to their room in a fast pace//arrive at their room//opens the sliding doors and lets the two of them inside before quickly closing them again//releases a very small sigh of relief as he walks over to his bed and sits quite stiffly and tensely, looking around ever so often*

Freddy: *says in a small voice* Pip? Are you alright?

Pip: *doesn't answer*

Freddy: *starts panicking* Uh...

Pip: *snaps his head up and shakes his head* I'm fine, Fredamingo. I don't need help

Freddy: Are you sure? *face scrunches up in absolute concern* Because everything else is saying that you're not

Pip: *continues staring at the ground and just wishing for everything to stop and dislikes the additional pressure Freddy was giving him* No. I don't need anything. This is normal. I can get through this. This is nothing.

Freddy: Pip, no *frowns* This is not nothing

Pip: Yes, it is nothing. Just forget it, okay? *didn't really mean to, but he ends up sending the flamingo a pleading look that was more pleading than he had originally meant it to be*

Freddy: Pip, please. I'm getting worried *moves over to sit beside the penguin and hugs him*

Pip: *grows tenser with his shoulders hunching a little more* Freddy, there's no need

Freddy: Pip... *loosens the hug on the penguin*

Pip: *shakes his head subtley and still looks like he's about to cry* No, Freddy. It's fine.

Freddy: Pip, we both know it's not fine *frowns as he realises that he has no idea how to help his penguin pal who seemed to be tense withe every little thing and just decides to scoot away for a while*

Pip: *curls up into a ball and closes his eyes, just wanting to pass out or sleep or whatever and for all this to end already*

Freddy: Want a sleeping pill? *shrugs, unsure about it, but willing to do anything that could potentially help his friend*

Pip: Sure *nods a little bit, still staring at the ground and hoping that his friend would leave even if it would be nice if the flamingo would still stay*

Freddy: Alright... *nods and gives one last concerned look at the penguin before leaving the room*

Pip: *relaxes a little bit but is still tense of someone else entering the room*

((I'm sorry for this not-so-light chapter. This doesn't really have much happening. If you want, I can remove it. Just needed to write my way out of another attack or something like that... whatever the heck it's called...
The better thing is that I think I got better at writing attacks...
I wanna try a sleeping pill next time I have an attack... uh... is that safe? The internet says it is...
Is it bad that I wrote this? Is it cringey? I feel like it is, but it's kinda a coping mechanism for me, to be honest. Is that a bad coping mechanism? Should I look for a new and better one?))