There's Always Time for Love

K.C.: *eyes widen curiously as another notification pops up for a new question* Ooh! Gays! We have a new question! *waves the Fly Pad around*

Pip: *looks up from reading on his Fly Pad* Who is it for?

K.C.: *looks at the Fly Pad, biting her lip* Well it doesn't really specify... But I think this is for the three of us!

Freddy: *looks up from playing with the babies, spelling "take a break" with the toy blocks* Ooh! Who is it from?

K.C.: *looks down again* It's from fnafdemon and it says... *starts reading from the Fly Pad* Well, I haven't asked or dared for so long... So what are your plans for Valentine's day? *smiles widely* There's always time for love! But... *looks at the two of them* I'm not going first...

Freddy: Nu-uh! *crosses his wings* You disappeared the whole day!

Pip: We deserve an explanation! *nods in agreement* You should go first!

K.C.: *sighs as she scratches her neck* Well I guess I do owe you guys an explanation... you see... *looks at a random spot in the distance* I have a boyfriend now

Pip: *eyes widen as he immediately stands up* WHAT?! How? Tell me how to get a boyfriend!

Freddy: *also stands up, making bright eyes at the koala* Ooh! K.C. has a boyfriend! K.C. has a boyfriend!

K.C.: *laughs* Well I think you're too young to have a boyfriend Pip. Fifteen definitely is too young

Pip: *pouts* K.C.! I just turned sixteen in February!

K.C.: *eyes widen* Oh right... You're so old now... It's making me feel old... It's making me feel like a mama...

Pip: *shakes his head* Anyway, how did you get a boyfriend? We're at T.O.T.S., with limited animals to interact with, and your last relationship was two years ago before realising you don't want to spend eternity with your girlfriend and your lover!

K.C.: *sighs* It's true, I haven't dated in a while, but the internet's worked wonders

Pip: *eyes widen as he shakes his flippers, making an x shape* Nonono! Online relationships and Tinder are terrible!

K.C.: Pip, I'm twenty-six now turning twenty-seven *sighs* Besides, what do you think I did during the whole Valentine's Day?

Fredd: *eyes widen as he makes the connection* Oh... you went out on a date with him! Awww! So sweet!

K.C.: *nods* Yes, and I'm pretty happy with where our relationship is at, and I think I'm more than capable enough to know if I should break up with him

Pip: I mean I guess that's good... *absentmindedly nods along, feeling the usual overprotectiveness when his brother would go dating other penguins* Anyway, I spent the whole Valentine's on a Fly Pad call with my family! I really miss them all and I wish our financial state will grow stable enough for me to be able to stay!

Freddy: Ooh I really hope yours does! *tilts his head* Is that why you went to T.O.T.S.? I thought it was only because it would be fun...

Freddy: I spent my whole Valentine's with Pip and some of our best friends here at T.O.T.S.! Though J.P. was too busy with his lover Juane...

K.C.: *nods* Platonic love should be important!