When at First You Don't Succeed, Eat a Sandwich!

K.C.: *eyes widen with a smile as a new notification pops up on the Fly Pad* We have a new question! *sits patiently*

Pip: *looks up from the Fly Pad, raising his eyebrows with a smile* We never had a question in a long time before...

Freddy: Ooh! What is it? *eagerly runs to the koala*

K.C.: It's not for you, silly! *shakes her head at the flamingo with a laugh* It's for Mr. Woodbird! And I actually asked him to come here, so he should be by any minute!

Mr. Woodbird: *enters the nursery with a smile, waving at the three of them* Hello!

Freddy: Hey, Mr. Woodbird! *waves*

Pip: Hello, Mr. Woodbird *gives a polite smile*

K.C.: Hi, Mr. Woodbird *hands over the Fly Pad* You have a question to answer for our Ask or Dare book!

Mr. Woodbird: *beak drops to the floor as he takes the Fly Pad, excitement reflected from his eyes to his glasses* I've never received a question from your readers before! This is the first time I've been in your book since the last dare to make Freddy into a homo sapiens sapiens!

Freddy: *whispers to Pip* Say what now?

Mr. Woodbird: *looks at the Fly Pad and brings it up with excited and fidgety wings* It's from Keracen_the_Catgirl *looks up from the Fly Pad* Is she new?

K.C.: Oh, we've gained a few readers since your last dare, so there may be new faces poking in the comments *smiles politely*

Mr. Woodbird: Well, I sure am glad one of them thought of asking me! The question is... *starts reading from the Fly Pad* Hey, Mr. Woodbird. Two questions. One, what's your first name? And two, what's your favorite invention that you have made?

Mr. Woodbird: Ah... *eyes widen in surprise* well... uh... I guess we'll have to start with the first question, don't we? *gives a nervous smile* Only one animal in this whole building knows my first name, and I'd rather not increase the number of those who know

Mr. Woodbird: The thing is... *scratches his head* I've been named after one of my family members which I strongly dislike, so I've also grew up to despise my first name *shakes his head* Only my family and Captain Beakman know my first name, and whenever I would introduce myself, I'd just go for "Mr. Woodbird" or my second name, which is Waldner *gives a weak laugh* It's still stupid, I know, but anything better than his name... *shakes his head and shudders*

Mr. Woodbird: That's over now, right? *brings the Fly Pad back up* Anyways, let's move on to the second part of the question! *re-reads the question* Ah! *smiles* My favorite invention has to be my rocket-skate boots! *smiles proudly* It had proved itself useful so many times, and that had been the basis for some of my future projects like the Baby Train!

Mr. Woodbird: Well, I do hope that answers all your questions! *beams* Answering them were really fin!