Unless You Want Both of Us to Become Sick and Possibly Die...

K.C.: *eyes widen as she sees another notification pop up from the Fly Pad* Guys! We have another dare! *waves them over*

Pio: *without looking up from reading on his Fly Pad at all* Who is it for?

K.C.: It's for you two, actually *smiles as she points to her Fly Pad*

Freddy: *slides out of the fake plastic tree he was playing in with the babies* Who is it from?

K.C.: *checks her Fly Pad again, raising her eyebrows* It's from @violet12105

Pip: *curiously stands up as he keeps their own Fly Pad in his backpack and walks over to the koala* What is it? *reaches for the Fly Pad in the koala's paws and takes it after she nods* Huh? *eyes widening* It says... *starts reading* I dare Pip and Freddy to do the hot and cold challenge for 24 hours — Pip in hot water and Freddy in cold water — and if they forfeit the challenge, Pip has to have a shot of hot sauce and Freddy has to super slurp a slushie *shakes his head* Unless you want both of us to become sick and possibly die — because I'm sure staying in non-room temperature water for too long is very unhealthy — we're forfeiting the challenge

K.C.: *crosses her arms with a frown* Sometimes I get concerned with the dares we receive

Freddy: *stands up from lying on the floor and brushes himself off before walking to them* There's nothing too problematic yet so far, so it's fine

K.C.: *nods subconciously before turning to face both of them* Well, I guess I better prepare for your dare *leaves the nursery*

+*+ A FEW MINUTES LATER +*+

K.C.: *walks into the nursery with a smile, a bottle of hot sauce in one paw and a slushie in the other* Hello! I'm back! *holds her paws out, allowing the two birds to take the food in her paws*

Pip: It's lucky I kinda like hot sauce at most and usually tolerate it *takes the bottle of hot sauce from the koala curiously* How much do I drink?

K.C.: *shakes her head* Well, I'm not allowed to get shot glasses right now so maybe ten drops can do? *tilts her head* More than that might be too dangerous

Freddy: At least I love slushies! *takes the slushie from the koala enthusiastically*

K.C.: Let's go for Freddy first before the slushie has the chance to adapt to room temperature *looks at the flamingo, smiling expectantly* Just drink it as fast as you can!

Freddy: *proceeds to drink the slushie through the straw, his throat getting colder and colder and feels like he can't drink some more and needs his throat to warm up so he stops slurping in for a while before continuing until he finished the slushie, dropping it to the floor and releasing a huge sigh of relief* Whoo! I am so glad that's over with now! *opens his beak wide open as he tries to warm it up*

K.C.: Freddy, no littering! *frowns as she picks up the empty paper slushie cup from the floor and handing the flamingo a thermos with hot chocolate*

Freddy: *immediately grabs the hot chocolate and blows on it to make it cooler and begins to drink it*

K.C.: *turns to the penguin and tries to smile reassuringly but it ends up scaring him* Well, it's your turn now!

Pip: *looks at the hot sauce, swallowing nervously* Alright... *opens the bottle of hot sauce and tilts his head up ward, opening his beak and shaking the bottle ten times, feeling each drop hitting his throat, then immediately closed his beak and the bottle, immediately giving it back to the koala* Huh, it doesn't seem so bad *smiles with a slight burning sensation in his throat but his eyes widen as it gradually becomes to get worse*

K.C.: *giggles a little bit as she hands him a cup full of shaved ice* Sometimes hot sauce does that...

Pip: *immediately dumps the whole cup of shaved ice into his mouth and closes his beak, smiling gratefully* There's still some burning sensation left, but overall, I think I'm okay *shakes his head* I'm never drinking hot sauce alone again...