Food is Heavenly!

((If ya'll got a notification for the other one, I'm sorry. I accidentally unpublished it.))

K.C.: *eyes widen quite tiredly as another notification pops up on the Fly Pad* Guys! There's another question! *just raises her paw to call them over*

Pip: *lazily reading on his Fly Pad, lying down, but lowers his Fly Pad as he hears the koala* Who is it for?

K.C.: It's for Freddy! *gives a weak smile*

Freddy: *walks over from watching the babies* Why are we so tired?

Pip: Remember the really stressful day we had? *raises his eyebrows* Yeah, well, if you don't remember, I do, at least...

Freddy: *frowns as he remembers* Oh yeah...

Pip: *turns to the koala* Well, who's the question from?

K.C.: The question's from maple_h0ney *hands the Fly Pad over to the flamingo who walked towards her*

Freddy: It says... *starts reading from the Fly Pad* Have you ever had any other favourite foods apart from cheese?

Pip: *gives a small smirk* Short answer: No

Freddy: *gasps dramatically and looks at the penguin with an offended glare* Pip! *beak opens* How dare you! *shakes his head dramatically* I can't believe you said that! *looks away but then snaps his head back* Okay, so maybe I don't have any absolute favourites aside from cheese, but I do love everything!

K.C.: You do have a preference though, don't you? *raises her eyebrows with a smirk* A favourite snack?

Pip: K.C.! *eyes widen as his beak opens* That sounded so wrong!

K.C.: I didn't say anything suspicious! *smiles mischievously as she crosses her arms* That was all you!

Freddy: I do love some snacks, though — though most of them contains cheese like pizza *rubs his stomach hungrily* And then I also like pasta like spaghetti and overload that with cheese as well...

K.C.: *failes European accent* An Italian taste, I see

Freddy: Nah *shakes his head* What I really like are birdseed burgers and feather fries!

Pip: Those aren't even real food *frowns a little bit, unamused* That's quite the boring preference you have there

K.C.: *smirks* Says the one who's food preference are cold foods and fish and a certain f—

Pip: I'M JUST GOING TO STOP YOU RIGHT THERE! *eyes widen*

Freddy: *backs away slowly, kinda scared* So... ummm... anyways... I also really really like gingerbread storks!

Pip: I hate ginger *shakes his head* But I guess I can deal with gingerbread storks if they don't have too much ginger — otherwise, no thank you

K.C.: I'm quite impartial to ginger, honestly *shrugs* But what I can't stand at all are blueberries

Freddy: Blueberry smoothies are amazing! *sends the koala a defensive glare*

Pip: Yeah! Blueberries can be great! Especially when it's with cold, frozen cheesecake! *stares of into the distance dreamily*

Freddy: Who eats frozen cheesecake? *tilts his head* They're really hard to eat!

Pip: I eat frozen cheesecake! *seems a little offended*

Freddy: You eat anything that's frozen! *shakes his head, sticking his tongue out in disgust* They don't even have a taste when they're like that — most of the time, at least!

K.C.: I have to admit — Freddy does have a point *nods her head*

Pip: Stop it! *angry gay pout*

Freddy: Okay, fine *angry pan pout*

((... *inhales* It's still a tie...

Helpless-"Hamilton" voters: TheReal_Sal_Fisher and Gallus01
Gay or European-"Legally Blonde" voters: Keracen_the_Catgirl and mimilunaok

What do I do to break the tie? Do I add in my vote? Wait... What if I do both? Should I do both? I should do both. I wanna do both. I'm doing both))