Penguins, Flamingos, and a Riddle

K.C.: *eyes widen as yet again another notification pops up on her Fly Pad and turns excitedly to Pip and Freddy* We're really getting those questions and dares, fellas!

Pip: *has a skeptical look on his face* Yes, but are they for us? Or for someone else? Captain Beakman, maybe?

Freddy: *bounces up and down like the excited flamingo he is* Or maybe it's for everybody!

K.C.: *slightly disappointed as she shows them the Fly Pad* It's actually for you two from fnafdemon

Pip: Its says... OK then, here is a riddle for you two, Pip and Freddy. My mountains have no dirt, my seas have no water, and the sun never rises nor sets around me. What am I? *hands the Fly Pad back to K.C.*

Fredy: *exclaims* The answer!

Pip: *chuckles* Of course the answer to the riddle is the answer, Fredamingo, but what's the answer?

Freddy: *scratches his head, deep in thought* Uh... the answer?

Pip: *shakes his head as he gives out a lighthearted laugh* Other than the answer

Freddy: But what other answer could there be other than the answer? *shrugs*

Pip: *rolls his eyes playfully* What's your favorite smoothie flavour?

Freddy: *has a wide smile on his beak as he answers immediately* Strawberry!

Pip: See... *smug smile* The answer the the question wasn't 'the answer' *does quotation marks in the air with his wings*

Freddy: *eyes widen* Huh! I guess that makes sense! So... What's the answer to this riddle?

Pip: *taps his webbed foot* Technically, it could be anything. It could be a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy

Freddy: What's that? *face scrunched uo in confusion*

Pip: It's just another nearby galaxy *shrugs it off*

K.C.: So... *cradles the Fly Pad in her lap* What's your final answer, guys?

Freddy: *proudly* The answer!

K.C.: *laughs* Are you sure there, Freddy?

Freddy: Yep! *has a very sure look on his face* The answer!

K.C.: *chuckles lightheartedly* Alright, and you Pip?

Pip: *scratches his head* I'm not sure. There are so many possible answers to this riddle...

K.C.: *raises her eyebrow* Should I just go for the Andromeda Galaxy planet one?

Pip: I don't know *skeptical look* I mean, it could just be from a neighbouring star system, too. And does the sun really rise and set?

K.C.: *nervous smile* Don't overthink this, Pip. So the Andromeda Galaxy planet one?

Pip: *sighs as he shrugs* I guess...

K.C.: Alright! *smiles* Well, those are their answers. We'll see if they get it right!

((Hello. I know it's annoying for authors to say this sometimes but please vote on my chapters :) It would really help me :D I wouldn't mind some comments either ^^))