A Super Duper Flier Has to Choose Between His Two Best Friends

K.C.: *lights up as a notification shows on her screen* Ooh! Another question! And it's for J.P.!

Pip: *frowns* I'm starting to think that they think that we don't exist

Freddy: *places a wing around his penguin pal* Ngaw... Don't worry, Pip! I'm sure we'll get a question or dare soon!

Pip: *mutters under his breath* Unless it's personnal...

J.P.: Hello, K.C. *eyes widen for a moment as he realised Pip and Freddy were there, too* And Junior Fliers. *turns back to K.C.* You called?

Pip: *has a bright smile on his face with his eyes wide as he waves at J.P.* Hey, J.P.!

Freddy: *with not as much enthusiasm as Pip but he still held his wings out wide* Hey, J.P.!

K.C.: *looks at the Fly Pad with a smile before turning back to J.P.* You have a question!

J.P.: *looks a little bit confused* Is this for your Ask and Dare book?

Freddy: *very excited to hear about the question* Yup!

K.C.: It's a question from Jpxavashipper : I want to ask if he likes Ava or Bodhi more (As a friend)

J.P.: *only heard the username and not the question* What is jp x ava shipper?

Pip: *smiles innocently even though he is a major shipper inside, especially of Jdhi* I don't know...

Freddy: *smiles as he rolls his eyes*

J.P.: Well, whatever that is... *turns to K.C.* What was the question again?

K.C.: *reads from the Fly Pad again* Do you like Ava or Bodhi more, as a friend?

J.P.: *eyes widen as he takes a step back, all bodily functions deserting him for a while as he tried to think of words* Gah— *shakes his head in disgust* What kind of question even is that? A Super Duper Flier does not have to choose between his friends

Pip: *inner fangirl coming out just a bit* But we have to answer or do whatever they ask us to

J.P.: *pouts* Oh well *looks at the three of them* Could you three leave for a moment?

K.C.: Sure *shrugs as she grabs Pip and Freddy and drags them out of the nursery*

Freddy: *waves at J.P.* Goodluck!

Pip: *snickers*

J.P.: Ah, well, now that that's done. Who even asked this question? Why did they think they had a right to ask me that? Oh well. It is Pip, Freddy and K.C.'s Ask or Dare book. I guess I'll have to do it for them. Ava and Bodhi are both amazing storks. Who should I start with? Ava. Yes. That's easier.

J.P.:  Ava is very energetic and determined. *laughs* I really like that about her. *groans* But she can be quite annoying at times when I fly with her, always wanting to prove herself. That sadly never changes. With Ava, everything is usually a competition, but the competitions never get too fierce, because she knows she could never beat someone as amazing as me, so that's good.

J.P.: Ava reminds me of myself, in a way. She was in someways similar to who I was before, just like the Junior Fliers now. Do not tell Pip and Freddy I said that. It would get their hopes up *shakes his head* Sometimes, she gives great advice. She's like the sister I've never had.

J.P.: Bodhi... *blushes a bit* Bodhi... is... eh... a wonderful companion. He can be a little annoying when he gets scared, it is quite repetative after all, but after each time we hang out, he seems to be getting braver, so that's good. He's also the only one who could be able to help me forget I'm a Super Duper Flier. His main goal isn't to climb the ranks, but it is to help make babies and families get together and be happy.

J.P.: I... uh... *looks down at the ground, a but embarrased with himself* I really admire him for that. Sometimes, I wished I wasn't always so high on my pedastal, and I hoped someone could teach me how. *shakes his head* That's not the point. I really admire Bodhi f— *muffles himself by placing a wing on his beak*

J.P.: *shakes his head and holds his head high* I hope that answers your question. Hmph. *leaves the nursery as he silently curses*