Tribute

((New But Obvious Rule: Please specify who your question or dare is for.
Hello. It's been a while. Had to take some time off due to my mental health and also the fact that I'm not receiving any asks or dares. Luckily enough, I found an old one.
I doubt any of you missed me anyway))

K.C.: *eyes widen as a notification pops up on the Fly Pad* Guys! We have another dare! *waves them over*

Pip: *looks up from reading on his Fly Pad* Who is it for?

K.C.: *checks the Fly Pad again with a curious smile* It's for the three of us!

Freddy: *crawls out of the plastic igloo with a small grunt, talking excitedly* Who is it from?

K.C.: *checks the Fly Pad again and says in a curious voice* It's from Keracen_the_Catgirl *holds out the Fly Pad*

Freddy: *walks over to the koala and takes the Fly Pad with an enthusiastic smile* It says... *starts reading* I dare all three of you to watch (or read the script of) any episode of Thomas and Friends

Pip: *already searching on his Fly Pad and calls out* There are a bunch of different videos that popped up...

K.C.: *matter-of-fact tone* Choose the shortest one

Pip: Alright *looks at his Fly Pad again and groans internally* It's thirty minutes long...

K.C.: *bites her lip at frowns* At least the T.O.T.S. script was just ten minutes long...

Pip: *stomps his foot and complains* I still an very weirded out by the fact that we have a show!

K.C.: *doesn't seem to notice him as a thoughtful expression glosses over her face* Maybe we can just pitch in our opinion every four minutes?

Freddy: Sure! *does two thumbs-up with his wings*

Pip: *seems bored* Alright...

((Mwahahahaha... Wattpad finally allowed me to show videos...))

Pip: *casually places video on 2x speed*

+*+ At 4:00 mark +*+

K.C.: *frowns, quite disappointed* The animation and 3D model is very lazy, but that's probably because it's an old show *raises her eyebrows as she speaks with a bit more enthusiasm* Though the backgrounds are great *eyes widen with realisation* Wait a minute... *looks down a little bit* I think they used real backgrounds...

Pip: What the heck is with the narration? *tilts his head, clearly not impressed* What the heck is with the formal speaking? *raises his eyebrows* Do they think we're stupid or something? *shakes his head* Also, with the amount of train stuff, I can't tell if this is a kid's show or a very simplified lecture on trains

Freddy: It's not exciting at all, dammit! *throws his wings back behind him with exasperation* Where the heck is the plot? Don't children love plot?

+*+ At 4:00 mark +*+

K.C.: *stretches her arms and places her head on them* The animation seems so lazy that I have no idea what to say anymore...

Pip: *sarcastic edge to his tone* That singing was amazing *rolls his eyes*

Freddy: Thomas' character is so inconsistent! *frowns as he grumbles*

+*+ At 8:00 mark +*+

K.C.: The landscape is honestly really beautiful though and makes me miss riding trains... *frowns as she looks away with a dreamy nostalgic look on her face*

Pip: *slams his head on the floor repeatedly* Can. The. Characters. Please. Stop. Narrating. After. The. Narrator.

Freddy: There wasn't even a resolution there! *motions to the Fly Pad with frustration igniting within him*

+*+ At 12:00 mark +*+

K.C.: Oh dear *shields her eyes with her arms* Sometimes the colour palette they chose just makes me want to vomit

Pip: Can they at least remove the narrator? *sighs with frustration* The only thing the narrator does is drop train facts!

Freddy: None of them are ever interesting *pouts*

+*+ At 16:00 mark +*+

K.C.: They just make humans scarier than they already are *smiles awkwardly as she tries looking away from the Fly Pad*

Pip: This is a perfect example of "Show, Don't Tell" violation... *frowns as he shakes his head with disappointment*

Freddy: *raises his eyebrows with an unamused expression* So there's really no resolution at all?

+*+ At 20:00 mark +*+

K.C.: Okay, sometimes they just use completely clashing colours, and on the other times, they don't even bother to try differentiating much *purses her lips and tries not to let disappointment overcome her*

Pip: *repeatedly slaps his flipper on his face* The. Dialogue. Is. So. Dry

Freddy: How do some animals even find this entertaining? *tilts his head with the utmost confusion*

+*+ At 24:00 mark +*+

K.C.: ... *stands up and begins shouting to the Fly Pad with disbelief* HOW IS THAT STATUE EVEN SUPPOSED TO LOOK GOOD?

Pip: I really wish they'd just get rid of this narration and have more effect with the dialogue and the animation *shakes his head as he flops onto his back on the floor, giving up on life*

Freddy: There isn't any plot at all! *eyes widen with fear* How is that even possible?

+*+ At 28:00 mark +*+

K.C.: This show has mediocre animation, but I guess it's expected for an old show *crosses her arms with a frown*

Pip: *lying on the floor and not bothering to get up* That doesn't give any excuse for lazy dialogue though

Freddy: Nor does it give an excuse for lack of plot! *flops down on the floor as well and tries to join Pip and hug him*

K.C.: At least Thomas is blue. Go, Democrats! Go, Biden!