3. Wheres my glasses?

Warnings
Knifes
Attempted murder
blood
( sorry if I miss anything)

??? POV :
I was out in the mall with some of my friends, we were just chilling in the food court when I hear someone scream.

"Hey! Dude with the green beanie and jacket! Hel-!" a perfect description of what I was wearing.

I turn around reluctantly, only to see what looks like a girl, couldn't be younger then 15, pinned to the floor by and older women, who looks to be the girls mother, I watch as the woman slaps the girl, her glasses tumbling over beside her, and also noticing the knife in the woman's other hand. The girl obviously needed help and nobody else was stepping in to do so, so I did.

"Hey get the fuck off her!" I scream, quickly stepping towards the troubled teen and the lady.

People looked in our direction, discovering the horrific scene unfolding in front if them My friends looking over towards where the girl i was yelling for, and all start running towards the girl her and her mother to try and help .

Y/n's POV:
Yelling out to those people was a good idea, i heard people running over, I was most likely going to be saved!

Yet while i were slightly distracted by the group, mom hovered her hand up, ready to stab my with the shining blade.

I cover my face, not wanting to see what was about to happen to myself, yet, nothing happened..?

I heard mom scream in frustration, and I peak through my arms to see security grabbing her, pulling away.

I saw an opportunity to run, so I took it. I saw the anger in her eyes as I stood up. I slowly began to walk backwards from the scene, I look around to see onlookers staring.

"You stupid mother fuckers let me go!" Mom screamed trying to get free.

When she realised I was getting away, she pegged the knife at me.

I had barely any time to react, I just froze. I just watched as it headed straight for me.

I felt pain in my cheek, thankfully the sliver blade didn't get my eyes, or thankfully not my chest. I tumble backwards in pain. It all happened so quickly. Why didn't I move, why!?

"Fuck!" I scream, it hurt so much. I put my hands up to my face to cover the wound, falling to my knees on the floor.

'what's wrong with me why didn't I move..?'

I feel someone touch my shoulder, they crouched down, then pull me into a hug. I lean into them, the random stranger I've never met had just gave me more comfort then my own mother has in the past 9 years.

' pathetic...'

There was a few people around me now, making sure I was alright.

I was so overwhelmed. What was happening? This has to just be some crazy dream right.?

I wrap one of my arms around the stranger, cracking my eyes open slightly through tears, seeing a pastel pink, the persons hoodies was soft. My other arm with still covering my face.

I heard several hushed conversations around me, some talking to security, some talking to police that had shown up to scene minutes ago, some were talking amongst themselves, the rest with me, so around 6-8 people? I don't know, I was scared, I was in pain, and my anxiety was through the roof.

I hear yelling, closing my eyes shut as hard as i could.

There were a few more people from the group, maybe 1-2, I open my eyes carefully, they were surrounding me, giving me enough space to breathe, yet making sure I could see the scene with mom that was unfolding behind them, which was probably a good thing. Gentle voices continuously ask if i ok, their soft gazes save me some sort of comfort i craved, they told me that you were safe now i were with them. The rest of the group was a little further, yet not to far away from us.

After a few seconds, I could hear mom was getting pissed off by the offices and security guards talking with her, and snapped, I saw through a gap between two of the strangers, her lashing out with her fists, throwing punches at the nearest people around her. Luckily, they dodged her attack, cuffed her and sat her down away from everyone for questioning.

After that, people who were dealing the guards and officers came over to see how i were and if i were okay. I feel a gentle hand touch your shoulder. Still clinging to the same was with the lush pink sweater, slowly loosening my grip on them, i slowly open my eyes. My vision was a little blurry from crying, and I obviously didn't have my glasses, who the fuck knows where they went, but i could make up that there were around seven or eight people there. I kept blinking, trying to improve my vision slightly, until finally, i could kinda see faces.

First i look up to see who you latched onto, i saw a beautiful woman with short bleached hair, slight bits of pink were seen, she wore glasses as well. What a wonderful to be gay. You slowly start to let go and just stand there looking at the people around you.

Next i seen two boys, who couldn't be to much older then i was, i guess was they were around 17-18. One wore a grey-ish hoodie, brown hair, and was short, looking to be slighter shorter then i was, and I'm 5'7, the other was taller, had fluffy blond hair and wore a white a red T-shirt.

Moving on i see the person i yelled out to, he was quite tall too, what is it with tall men around here. He wore a dark, sorta olive green jacket with a black shirt, and dirty blonde, fluffy hair.

I realise blood was trickling down the side of my face, dripping onto my hands. Someone else grab a tissue out of his pocket and softly wiped the blood off of my hands.

"May I clean some blood off your face..?" He asked softly, and I nod in reply.

He moved up to the wound on my face, starting to wipe the trickling stream of blood. I flinched in pain. I let him wipe the blood, yet every couple of seconds i'd mutter a soft   "ow" a slightly screw your face up.

" I know, I know" he replied in a sympathetic voice.

We had a beanie, and a navy blue sweater, and I think black hair.

You saw two other people there, one with black hair, who wore a black hoodie with red or orange writing, which I thought was kinda cool, the other with brown hair and wore a good frog hoodie, which was super cute.

Because my bitch of a mom slapped my glasses off my face earlier, I could barely make out faces.

I saw what looked to be a police officer walk over the the group, tapping the tall man with the green jacket on the shoulder, signalling him to go with the him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1220 Words
Date stared: 30/03/21
Date finished: 30/03/21
Date published: 31/03/21
Edited/updated: 08/06/21
The better update: 13/12/22