28. She was who!?

Tw's
Nothing I don't think < 3
But again, sorry I I missed out any tw's!

Y/n's POV
I got around 3 hours of sleep, as I woke up at around 7, I couldn't get back to sleep after waking up, so I just stayed up and went on my phone.

Like she usually does, Mia was cuddling up to me, but I notice small tears in the corner of her eyes.

Mia's Dream:
I kept running and running, I didn't know what from but I was definitely scared. I look behind me seeing chris, leading a pack of what looks like zombies, and right next to him are..

Mum and dad..?

But they were covered in horrible wounds and blood was squirting all over the floor leaving a trail, as the other zombies followed after me.

I didn't know where I was going, I just ran through multiple doorways, but they all just ended in more and more hallways.

I find one door that had a sign saying 'y/n's room' so I quickly run in and shut the door, locking it. I then turn around to see y/n. Dead on the floor, like I found my parents weeks before.

I quickly try to run up to her, but something started to grab at my feet. I look down to see skeletons pulling me into the earth, and soon enough I ending in fiery pit.

That's when I wake up.

Mia's irl Pov:
I quickly open my eyes, cold sweat ran down my face as I see y/n staring at me kind of concerned. Even though I know it was a dream, it felt to real. I Sat up and gave her a large hug, not letting go, in which she didn't let down, as she hugged me back.

"You ok..." she whispered in my ear.

"I had a dream where Chris was chasing me with a pack of zombies and mum and dad were there, so I ran into your room, but you were dead... and then skeletons grabbed my feet and dragged me into the earth, into a fiery bit..." I explain quietly still clinging to the younger girl.

"I promise I won't leave you like that, and even if I did, remember to play castaways at my funeral " she laughs, trying to lighten the mood.

"The passed-away version or just castaways in general" I ask giving a chuckle at the her stupid joke.

"The passed-away version" she says happily, as in she's proud to say that at her funeral, she's gonna have someone play a castaways remix.

"Passed away," I began to sing. "I have passed away"

Y/n laughs and joins in.

"Ahoy there! I'm dead!"

"I have passed away!"

We both laugh until we hear a tired grumble from Lani on the bed next to us.

"What are you guys doing.." she says rolling over to face us, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Sorry Lani" we both laughed.

She sits up and comes to sit with us on my bed.

"Good morning, how do you guys sleep." She sounded so sleepy and was stretching out her words, it was kinda funny.