21. What About Jackie...?

Warnings
Blood
Death
Sorry if I miss anything!

Mia's POV:
Y/n and I were both sitting in my living room, crying our eyes out. She had seen her worst nightmare, walking in on a literal murder scene, and I had witnessed both my parents deceased on floor.

Thoughts run through my mind at 100 miles an hour, but one stuck out to me.

'What about Jackie?'

Jackie was my younger sister, she's 7, and was basically my best friend, besides y/n of course.
Whenever y/n wasn't around or was busy, I'd spend time with her. I love that kid.

"Y-y/n..." I managed to get out though sniffles. We were both curled up into balls, y/n was on the couch, while I was laying on the floor.

"Y-yeah..." she says just above a whisper, looking over at me.

"what a-about J-Jackie, y/n..."

There was silence.

"I-I don't think I s-saw her o-on the floor with... you know.."

"I-i know...M-me neither.."

Silence falls, only sniffing from the both of us could be heard.

"W-well, when Dream c-comes back... we'll a-ask him to c-come upstairs with us t-to look for her..." y/n suggests.

"O-okay.. thank you.."

We stayed in silence for the next few minutes, we could hear clay talking on the phone.. that's when I heard knocks at the door. 'Were the police here already?'

Clay goes to answer it, and soon enough, Niki pops her head through the doorway.

Niki's POV:
Following clay directions, I make my way to the living room.

The house was just so lively, it's was so bright, decorated so amazingly well, and no mess at all, it was gorgeous. A lively house met by death.

I was through the entrance of the room, only to see both girls, sobbing, y/n was on the couch, Mia on the floor, sitting between y/n's legs, with her own brought up the her face with her arms resting atop, her head just laying atop them. Y/n had her head laid against the back of the couch with one of her hands in Mia's hair, the other hand brought up and laid hiding her face from the world.

My heart sunk. Wilbur told me what happened. But watching the two just sit there, crying there eyes out, was honestly just heartbreaking.

I walk up to the girls, I tap both of their hands gently, letting them both know I was here. They look up at me, as I hold my arms out for a hug, and immediately, they both leap into my arms, and I hug them tightly as their tears dampen my shirt.

Mia looks up at me with saddest face I had ever seen from a teen, same goes with y/n.

"N-Niki..." Mia sniffles.

"Hm..?"

"Can you come find my little sister with us... I don't really want to walk in on another... scene.."