34. Hospital trips.

Idk if y'all read in the last chapter, but I have a discord server, if you wanna check it out this is the link: https://discord.gg/9ch8JDcV

Ray stfu I didn't forgot to add the link. Hush-

Tw's
Mention of blood
Hospitals
(Sorry if I miss anything )

Mia's POV:
We turn our heads to the source of the voice.

"I didn't want it to happen this way.. but yes, I'm her brother.." Clay speaks.

We all wiped our heads to face him fully.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

"Blood related?" The nurse asked.

"Yep, blood related." He answered in defeat.

HUH?

"Alright, you three can go back to the waiting room, I'll take the blood." The nurse tells us, quickly she ushered us back to the room we were just in, until she was done with clay.

Still Stunned, we walk back to waiting room with her, and we take a seat away from everyone in a corner.

We sit in silence for a few minutes before Sapnap decides to speak.

"What the fuck just happened..?"

"I.. have no idea.." Niki replies.

"Clay is her brother?!" I whisper yell.

"I've known him since we were 12, I never knew he had a sister.." Sapnap whispers, yet was loud enough for Niki and i to hear.

We were all lost for words. Who wouldn't be, finding out you best friend had a secret brother her entire life, let alone a famous one, one that is a minecraft twitch streamer, with millions of subscribers, and likely even more just watching silently.

Dream's POV:

Shit.

I knew y/n was my sister, ever since she screamed out at the mall where we first met, but I never wanted people to know this way, I wanted to do a proper announcement about it.

When I saw my mother, well, our mother, I recognised her instantly, even all these years later. She had kicked me out after I told her I wanted to do minecraft and streaming for a living, which was when I was 15, around that time y/n was maybe 5, she may have had a vague idea or memory, but i never got to watch her grow up. After that, I ended up staying with Sapnap until the both of us moved into our own house, then into the mansion with everyone else. I'm guessing she recognised me to, that's why she gave me custardy over y/n, making me her legal guardian, I talked it out with the police, and it was final.

I followed the nurse into a room, she sat me down on a chair, and we talked about what will happen.

"Can I have you're full name please?"

"Clay l/n."

"Alright, age and date of birth?"

"I'm 22, birthday is 12th of august 1999"

The nurse pauses for a second, writing what I've said down.