26. Rescue mission

TW's:
Drugs
Abuse
Sorry if I miss anything <3

Mia's POV :
The last thing I remember was going to sleep on Chris's couch. (Not me forget what I called him 🥲 you can't blame me, it's 5 in the morning and I haven't slept 😂)

I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down.

I woke up. My head throbbing in pain. I open my eyes, and adjust to the bright light above my head.

I stand up.

Well, I tried to anyways.

I look down at my body, i still had clothes on, which was a relief, but I was strapped to a chair, arms tied behind my back, feet stuck to the legs of the chair.

That's when it hit me.

Chris put sleeping pills in the cake. That sly mother fucker.

I try to pull myself free, nothing was working. Then I remember my phone. The discord call with y/n. I look down the my pocket, but I couldn't tell if it was there. I turn my body slightly, so if it was still there, I would feel it.

It was still there. Yes!

I go to speak, but soon realise there was tape over my mouth.

I didn't know how to get my hands or feet free, but I knew how to get the tape off due to me seeing a TikTok about it on my for you page. I stick my tongue out and lick the sticky side of the tape, so it was no longer sticky. I kept going at it until the whole thing was basically off.

I was about to speak, to see if y/n was still there or if she was awake still, I had no idea what the time was, but I started to hear footsteps, so I decided against it.

It was a good idea, as Chris walks through the door a minute later.

"Heyyyy! Mimi is awake" he says with a sly grin plastered on his face.

"Fuck you, YOUR AN ASSHOLE!" I scream at him.

"Hey! Shut your mouth!" He says, slapping my face firmly.

"You'll do as I say, or things here or going to get a hell of a lot worse, whether it's to you, or little Jackie in the other room"

"You... you hurt her.."

"Oh no, not yet. She's just in the same position you're in now. But anything you do, or don't do, will end in her getting punished for your actions."

"No! Don't hurt her! Please!" Tear spike in my eyes. I knew what he was capable of.

"Oh, would you like me to hurt you instead then?" He says, the grin still not leaving his face.

"If you don't hurt Jackie... then, yes..."

"Ok then, you asked for this." And right then he delivers a sharp kick my shin.

"FUCK!" I scream, tears falling over the rims of my eyes.

"You an asshole. DIE IN HELL YOU FUCKING BITCH!"