18. Soaking Wet

Warnings
Popping joints
Mention of Drowning
Sorry if I miss anything!

Y/n's POV:
Drista and Mia were definitely carrying me somewhere, but I didn't bother opening my eyes until it was to late. The entire time I had my eyes closed, I was twisting and turning body trying to get out of their grip, I finally gave up on that though. I open my eyes to see I was right next to the pool.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to get wet! No no no no no!'

"Wait! W-we can talk about this!" I say, getting kinda nervous, I didn't like getting wet unless I wanted to, like if I was having a shower or going swimming, but getting thrown into a pool was not what I wanted to do right now.

"What, talk about how you ate all my brownies? Sure, go ahead y/n." Clay smirks.

"MIA ATE THEM TO! WHY DON'T YOU THROW HER IN THE POOL!"

"Because, I told her that if she helped throw you in the pool, I won't throw her in afterwards."

"MIA I SWEAR TO FUCK IF THROW ME IN I'M GOING TO BLOCK YOU ON INSTAGRAM!"

"You. wouldn't. Dare!"

"Oh I would! Now, put me down, GENTLY, and we can resolve this like proper best friend type people we are, yeah?"

"Yeah nah, Get ready to throw her in!"

"Wait!"

"5!"

"Mia please!"

"4!"

They started to swing me back and forth.

"MIA STOP!"

"3!"

"Drista.."

"2!"

"PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T!" I yell while laughing.

"1! GO!"

"NO NO NO- AHHH-!"

SPLASH!

I was cut off by myself entering the water harshly, during the splash, I felt both my knees pop.

Over many many years, I have figured out that if to much force was applied to my legs, mostly towards my knees, or well the joints near the knees, would pop out of place, meaning I couldn't move them.

'OH SHIT! NO NO NO NOT NOW!'

Turns out they threw me in the deep end, and I ended up falling almost the whole way to the bottom before the pressure on my knees caused them to pop. With all my strength, I used my arms to pull myself through the water, I starting losing breathe.

I was almost to the surface of the water. I break through the surface, taking a large gasp before screaming.

"FUCKING HELP! I-"

My arms could work anymore.

I slip back under the water.