12. More Police?

Warnings
Tasers
Knifes
Swearing
(Sorry if I miss anything!)

Y/n's POV:
I feel as a Eret slowly keeps tightening his grab on me, and pull me closer to him, I could tell he didn't like the look on Jacobs face. He Stands before us for not even a second when he lashes forward, grabbing me by my shoulder and arm, and attempts to yank me away from Eret, but luckily Eret kept holding onto my other arm, but that didn't stop Jacob.

He harshly pulls me closer to him, and my arm breaks free Eret's grasp. Jacob pulls me closer and holds tightly onto my shoulder and my neck.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Phil, Wilbur and Tommy get up. "Oi mate! What are you doing?!" Phil yells. Wilbur being a little bit taller then him, he leaps forward and holds Jacob in a headlock from behind, him letting me go, as I fall aimlessly to the ground, but again, that didn't stop him. Jacob flicks his head back, knocking Wil directing in the nose, causing an almost instant nosebleed. Wilbur let's go with a groan, pulling his hand up to his tender face.

As this was going on, I try and crawl my way back over to Eret, but Jacob got out of Wilburs grasp quicker then I could crawl, so once he was out of it, he grabs my shoulder once again, and pulls me up to my feet. His grip was tighter this time. He holds me in a headlock, but this time, pulling a pocket knife out and holding it to my neck.

"What is it with people and pocket knifes bro!?" I yell out in frustration.

He spoke in a firm, dead serious, voice. "Try anything and they die.." a smile creeps on his face. Everyone stops in their tracks, Eret was half standing half sitting, philza was helping Wil with his blood nose, and everyone else was either very frightened, very shocked, or both, until a voice shows at the entry of the bus.

"Let the girl go, now!" The voice spoke.

Jacob was facing away from the door, but he could tell it was the police. He spins around slowly, I spin with him not risking being cut by the knife. He lets out a chuckle. "And what makes you say I'm going to do that"

I saw there were like, 5 police officers, 2 without weapons, the other three had either a gun or a taser, I could tell from my point of view, but they had them facing Jacob.

I see Dream stumble in holding onto to technos should and stand behind the police, I guess they thankfully called the police over.

The police couldn't do anything to Jacob without hurting me, so everything just stood still for a few moments, until Jacob finally noticed the bandage that wrapped up the left side of my face.

"Oh, what do we have here?" I hear Jacob mumble to himself, as he lowers the knife with one hand and keeps me in a headlock with is other, as he drops the knife on the floor, and put his free hand up to my face. He starts to tug at the bandages, catching a corner of it and pulling it off.

He did it with a swift motion. I wince at the pain.

A few seconds pass, the Bandage was off.

As he saw it, he gasped at the large cut in my face that began to bleed due to the impact.

Disgusted, he throws me to the ground again, but this time harder, as I could tell as I land with a loud thump on the floor. Even though in lots of pain on face and body, I run as fast as I could leaping back into Eret's arms.