15. The Pick-up

Warnings
Swearing
Fluff? (I'm not used to writing fluff or anything so please bare with me!)
Sorry if I missed anything!

Y/n POV:
I open my eyes to a bright light shining through. I sat up grabbing my phone from the nightstand and took it off charge.
'7:31am, nice, Wait! Mia's coming over today! Omg we literally leave in two and a half hours yessss!'

I stand up, now pumped full of energy knowing I would finally get to meet Mia, as well as her meeting her literal idols.

I walk over to my side of the closet and pick an outfit for the day. I wore a yellow top with light blue jeans, I brushed my hair, and when everything was done, I got on my phone to text the one and only, Mia.

Hello hello my favourite person in the world

Morning babes

You excited?

Fuck yea I am!

Alright it's 8:15, not to far away!

Yep Ik!

Omg this is gonna me so fucking sick!

Ik! I can't believe you live with the dsmp!

Ik I can't believe this shit!

What are they like?

Like the exact same as they are on there streams!
I feel like I could literally tell them anything!

Omg that's amazing! I'm honestly kinda nervous
To meet them, it's literally an hour away until I can finally
Meet you guys!

Is it 9 already?!
Fucking hell! time goes fast
Doesn't it!

Sure does!

I'm gonna go get food alr,
I'm hungry!

Alright cya when I'm
Looking at ya!

Yep!

Mia left to go get food, so I was just sitting on my bed waiting for time to pass by, waiting, waiting, and more waiting, this is going to take a bit longer then I thought, TikTok? Definitely. I pulled up TikTok and flicked through my fyp until Dream popped his head through the doorway.

"You ready y/n?"

My head shoots up, I knew what he meant by ready, ready to go get Mia!

"Hell yeah!" I say standing up and pumping my fist in the air.

Dream gives off a chuckle as I run out the door and fly through the hallways. Only being in this household for a few days, I knew where most things were by now, so I flung myself downstairs and towards the front door waiting for Dream.

Dream reaches top he door a few seconds after me, and we were both now walking to his car.

When everyone or a big group of us were going out, we would usually take the bus / van, but if there were only a few of us, we would just take one of the cars.