27. Saviour

TW's
Aggressive behaviour
Violence
Tasers
Blood
Sorry if I miss anything!

Y/n's POV:
We drive to Chris's house. The thought of who this Jemma person actually disgusts me. Who would fake a police officer, and do something like that. Like damn!

We pull up in the driveway, not to far behind the police.

They knock hardly on the wooden door.

There was no answer.

"Sir! This is the police, we need you to come out."

We're all either sitting on the gutter, or standing, trying not to be in the way of the policemen.

I began to hear things coming from my phone. Chris was freaking out as he knew the police we're here. I go over to the police and have them listen to what he's saying.

"Why the fuck are the police here!? Did you call them!? No you hands are tied you can't... fucking hell... well at least the both of you are in the basement, it will take them longer to find you."

I think Mia realise what was going on, and made him worry just that little bit more.

"Hey uhh, Chris, wouldn't you need to wash you hands and stuff."

"Shit the blood"

The police have heard enough.

"Sir! We need you to come out now or we will break down your door and get you ourselves!"

"Give me a minute please!" We all heard a yell from inside the house.

30 seconds later, a head pops though the door.

"Hello? How can I help you?" He say trying to play the victim.

"Sir we're going to have to question you for the incident happening with Mia and Jackie Fendrel."

"Umm no thanks." He goes to turn away but the police grabs his arm and pulls him out of the door.

"HEY! LET ME GO NOW!" he yells, even though it was around 2:00am.

He began to kick and try to punch the officers.

"You have no right to touch me fuck off!" He screams.

"Get on the ground!" The police yell back.

He try's to make a run for it, but ends up getting tasered.

"SHIT! FUCK!" And once again yells. People began to come outside to see what was happening as the noise level began to rise.

Chris was put into hand cuffs and sat away from everyone else to be questioned, while the other two officers go through the house looking for the girls.

They go to the stairs leading down to the basement and began to search the rooms. Go through each one individually. As they were searching, they hear a yell. "WE'RE OVER HERE!" It was Mia.

They head towards where the sound was coming from, and find Mia in a plain room, strapped to a chair. The had bruises, cuts and blood all over her body.