14. Sleepover? Pog!

Warnings
Swearing
(Sorry if I missed anything!)

Y/n's POV:
I lock my phone and walk downstairs to eat.

When I reach the kitchen, I see like 12 pizza boxes on the table. My eyes widen. I loved pizza.

"Okay, I love pizza, but that's a lot!"

"Yeah I know, we were meant to order 10, but somebody wanted to get extra because 'oh why not'!" Drista said looking at Dream clearly pointing out that he ordered the pizzas, which earned a laugh from all of us.

Niki hands me a plate and I pick a few slices of pizza, and by a few, I mean 7 slices of pepperoni pizza slacking 2 towers with three slices on each, and extra slice to eat normally. I picked one of the towers and take a large bite out of it, covering my mouth to make sure none of the delicious meal escaped my mouth. ( I literally do this irl, I'm so slay )

I swallow my food, and look up to see impressed looks from the others.

"Hello?" I say breaking the silence following with laughs after.

"So y/n, what do you think about streaming tomorrow?" Eret asks swallowing some of his pizza. I remembered the dream I had on the way home, but I didn't want to seem rude. "Yeah sounds good! Also, I was texting my best friend Mia before I came down and told her that I was living with you guys and stuff, and she asked if she could like say hi to you guys and stuff sometime tomorrow as well if that's okay..?"

"That sound cool! So it's settled! Eret, Drista, Lani and y/n are doing there stream tomorrow, and y/n's friend can come over and say hi! Pogchamp !" Tommy yells.

"Wait, are you saying Mia can come over here tomorrow?"

"Yea of course! If she doesn't live to far away that is"

"YES!" I mean.. uh yes! Thank you" I yell as well.

As well as my best friend coming to her idols house, I would get to meet her for the first time in real life!

I finished off my pizza and excused myself and went to go tell Mia the good news.

Ok babes, you know how I said that we could call tmw and
You could talk to the dsmp?

Yea?

Well, they just said that you could come to their house
Tmw as well! So not only do you get to meet them irl,
I get to meet you for the first time as well!

No fucking way! This is a joke right?!

Nope :)

Omg ilysm!

Ily to!
Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at around 10 am
Btw what was your address again? We can come pick you
Up :)

Sounds good! Also my address is:
69 Dickinson street :)
I'm so happy Rn! Omg!

I knew you would be happy!
I'll see you tmw I guess! Get a good night
Rest ok! Make sure to have some water before bed as well!