32. They're sleepwalking...

Sorry not sorry babes ✌️✨

Tw's
Mention of Puking
Panic attacks
(Sorry if I miss anything )

Y/n's POV:
It's been a few hours since we all went to sleep, I think it's like, what 4am? I wake up feeling Mia stir in my lap, I wake up fully, and that's were the weird thing happens, they fully sits up, eyes wide awake, and walks out of the room not saying a word.

What the fuck?

That's when I remember talking to Jackie once, she said something about Mia bing a sleep walker, but I never believed it, well, until now of course, but this was weird as fuck, did this happen a lot when she was living in their own house?

So nothing bad happened, I stood up to follow them. She walked up the stairs to the middle floor, then back down the the bottom, I made sure to stay out of the way, they then walked into the kitchen, and literally searched through the fridge, grabbing a full chocolate bar, and sat on the floor, trying to open it.

There was already an open bar in the fridge, so I gently grabbed the bar out of her hands, and placed it back in the fridge.

After that, they just sat there for a solid 5 minutes, staring at the wall in front of her, then out of absolutely nowhere, still not speaking a word, or even making a noise, starts crying.

I don't know if I should have done it or not, but the situation was to funny, and I had to stifle my laughter as I grab a tissue from the nearby tabletop, wiping the tears off their face.

She just sat there and cried for another few minutes, before snatching the tissue off me, wiping a few of the remaining tears, then stands up, then bolting for the back door, flicking the lever the unlock it, and running into the back yard.

By this time, it was still pitch black, only the lights from one or two rooms on the higher floors set a light for us to see. They stood towards the very back of the yard, and stared at the stars for a good 30 seconds, before switching her view to the forest of trees over the fence that squared off our yard from the rest of the word.

Their breathing became unstable, her hands began to shake along with her legs.

Mia's POV:
I open my eyes, expecting to be in my room, or at least in the living room where I fell asleep, but no, I was staring at thick forest, in literally pitch black. That's when I remember the dream I had either this morning, or sometime in the past two days..

Mia's dream:
I was in my own home, the one I used to live in with Jackie and my parents, when these people arrived. Mum and dad just let them into our house like it was nothing.

There was a woman, looking about in her mid 30's, a 17 year old girl, and a 15 year old boy.

For an odd reason, we went for a walk in the forest. The trees were thick, and the sun was setting faster then it normally would, but I brushed it off.

We must have been walking for at least an hour when I got fed up of whatever they were doing, and ran off, back up the track we came from, but everything was different, the paths, the lighting, I couldn't see a thing unless it was right in front of me.

I then came to a fence, it was short, and made of thick wire, and no trees or bush at all on the other side, just plains with nearby buildings. I swear something was following me. I felt like I had to jump the fence, like my life depended on it. So I did.