22. Temporary homes and Nightmares

Tw
Nightmares
Sorry if I missed anything!

Y/n's POV:
When clay said Mia and Jackie could stay with us for a few days until another one of her family members was contacted, my mood definitely lifted.

I decided to go help them both pack some stuff, so I went upstairs with the both of them. We went to Jackie's room first, packing a few set of clothes, plus her favourite blue stuffed animal her parents got her.

We then moved onto Mia's room, doing the same packing set of clothes, plus a yellow plush her parents also got her, with matched with Jackie's.

20 minutes pass, we had finishing packing the important things they both needed, and head downstairs to where Dream, Niki, Wilbur and Techno all sat in the living room, talking. The police were examining the crime scene, and Jackie was pulled aside to see if she saw or heard anything last night.

Mia went with her for comfort, as she didn't was to be there by herself, and I went to sit by Niki.

We talked about where Mia and Jackie would stay, turns out they had a whole spare room just three rooms away from Lani and I's room that I never knew existed, so they can stay there, but there was only on bed, which was a single size. They're sisters though, I'm sure they won't mind.

Minutes later, Mia and Jackie return.

"Hey girls, is everything packed?" Niki asked the two.

They both nod, grabbing the bags they had packed from the corner of the room they left them at.

"K, let's head out" Dream says walking out to start the car.

The rest of us got up and followed.

There were two cars, niki's and clay's. Mia, Jackie and I went with niki to her car, and Wilbur and techno went with clay in his.

Traffic was a bit better then on our way back, so it took less time to get home. We talked about what we can do to lighten the mood when we got home, suggestions were to bake, decorate their temporary room, or just chill.

~Timeskip to when they all got home~

We pulled into the driveway, Dream, Wilbur and techno pulling in right after us.

Everyone hops out of their cars and locking them, and Niki pulls out the key to the house, putting it in and turning it, and holds it open for everyone. We thank her and walk in.

Techno took us up to the spare room, and Jackie and Mia placed their bags to the side.

I look over at Jackie, who was holding her blue stuffed animal, and it looked like she was about to cry again. I walk over and gently pull her into a hug, which she took immediately and started to sob, which made me a little emotional too. Mia had noticed the two of us, and went in for a group hug, putting her long arms around the two of us.

We stayed like that until that three of us had somewhat calmed down, and we started to unpack their stuff, they started with their clothes, putting them in the small closet, while I did the bed, putting new sheets and a duvet on the bed.

An hour and a half later we had everything set and we were all playing roblox. Jackie wanted us to play adopt me with her, so that's what we were doing. I actually ended up scamming some kids for valuable pets, which was quite funny, and gave them to Jackie, as I didn't really play the game if I wasn't with her, same goes with Mia.