10. You Play Minecraft?

Warnings
Karen's
Swearing
(Sorry if u miss anything!)

Y/N's POV:
I nodded to dream, letting him know I was fine to be let down. "Thank you for unhanding that poor child, come here dear, let's go find your parents." The Karan says trying to grab my hand. I pulled away.

"Look lady, with all due respect, please shut up, I don't need you help, I never did, These people were the people who saved me, stopped me from getting hur-" "How dare you speak back to me! where is your manag-"

"Do not cut me off you lowlife, probably underpaid bitch, respect is earned not demanded!" I speak to her, loud and clear. She looked shocked, as if nobody had ever spoken to her like that before, she had it coming, not my fault she was a bitch. "Please leave now.." I ask softy. She scoffs and walks away, mumbling to herself as she walked off.

Dropping back into reality, I turn around to see the shocked faces of Dream, Techno, Lani, Ranboo and Tubbo. I guess by the short time they have known me, I had been a quite shy and quiet person, and seeing me kinda snap like that, was like a completely person.

"Thank you y/nnn!! She was driving me insaneee!" Ranboo whined, but, at least he was thankful.

"Yeah I agree she was getting on my nerves, good job kiddo," Techno says to me, a small smile appears on his face.

"Techno my daddy issues are showing, please" i respond, and we both laugh.

"Remind me never to Piss off Y/N Ranboo," Tubbo says in a joking manner.

We all laugh. That's when the pain kicked back in. During the incident with Ms Karen, I guess I had a lotta adrenaline pumping through my body at the time that I ignored it, now after I was calmer, I guess it was back. I didn't hurt to much, not like it did before, I think I can walk properly, I took a few steps forward, Yep I could walk.

I was walking into the centre of the mall with the others, once we got there, we could already see Niki, Eret, Drista, Badboyhalo, and Skeppy waiting for us.

"aye! they're here!" Drista said running up to us and gives Dream a hug. They can be wholesome when they want to be.

"Hey Drista" Dream said, hugging his sister back.

"We got food! We got you all your regulars, Y/N, I wasn't to sure what you would like so I got you a large fries and some nuggets, if you don't eat them all just give them to Dream" Drista smiled at me.

"Okay thank you! I love fries and nugget anyways, it's my go-to meal" I said happily and went to go sit down with the others.

As I ate my fries and just thought.

'Wow, this is amazing... I'm sitting down, eating nuggets fries, with my idols, who I currently am living with, how many people could say they have done that.' A small smile cracks on my face as I continue to eat.

The others were talking about streaming and content and stuff around that topic.

Before, when I was still living with my mom, I had bought Minecraft on my phone using her money, obviously I got scolded for it, but after a day or two she couldn't care less. I would play it quite regularly, I was quite good at the game if I do say so myself.