17. The Brownie War

Warnings
Brownies 😎
(Sorry if I miss anything!)

Lani's POV:
I scatter down the stairs, my phone in my hand, stopping just before I reached to bottom of them. I was about to show the others the picture y/n and Mia cuddling, but I thought maybe i shouldn't seeing as I hadn't gotten their permission to show it to anyone else.

I walk back up the stairs.

I kept looking at the phone seeing how cute the two were. I walk back into my room, making sure to shut the door behind me. I look over to y/n and Mia, y/n starting to stir.

Y/n's POV:
I feel weight around my waist, what was going on?

I slowly open my my eyes and try to sit up, only to be pulled back down. I look behind me, it was Mia.

I feel blush creep across my face as I see Lani looking over at the both of us from her bed. I try to cover my face with my hands, accidentally waking Mia. I hear her groan and sits up. I look up at her, locking eyes immediately. I curl myself up into a ball with my arms covering my face so nobody could see how red I was.

Lani and Mia both laugh at me.

"Y/n's Definitely a bottom" Mia laughs.

"Mia what the fuck!" I yell back sitting up and uncovering my face.

"What! I mean look how red you are!" She replies.

"Laniii! Help me out here!"

"Sorry y/n, buts it's kinda true" Lani says, backing up watch Mia was saying.

Completely flustered, I get up and walk out the door to calm down. I walk into bathroom and look in the mirror.

"W-wow, I really am red..." I say looking at myself.

I splash some water on my face until it looked somewhat back to it's normal colour. I walk back into the room where Lani and Mia were chatting to each other.

"And the bottom returns" Mia jokes.

" Mia You're gonna make her go red again stop!" Lani laughs falling back onto her bed from laughter. "Oh y/n, Mia, I was going to do it before you both woke up but I thought not to, but am I allowed to the others this picture I took?" Lani asked showing me her phone. Not gonna lie, it was a cute photo. "If Mia's okay with it, sure!"

Lani walks over to Mia and shows her the photo.

"Aww that's actually so cute! Yeah you can show the others!" Mia laughs.

"Yes! Thank you!" Lani runs downstairs.

Lani's POV:
I run down the stairs, fully knowing it was ok to share the photo of the two. I walk into the living room, seeing basically everyone there. I walk up to Drista shoving my phone in her face.

"What the fuck lani?! What is thi- OMG THAT IS SO CUTE!" She screams.

"What the fuck are you screaming about?" Clay asks.

"If you must know, here" I pass him my phone.

"Aw that's cute, Nick look" he passes the phone to Nick, who looks at it, passing it to George, who passes to BBH, to Skeppy, to puffy and minx, to shlatt, who if I'm being honest didn't really care, until my phone was passed to everyone in the room, and everyone had now seen the photo of the two.