20. Oh no..

You guys are gonna love me<3

Warnings
Blood splatter
Death.
Sorry if I miss anything!

Y/n's POV:
I stayed clinging into her for a few minutes calming myself. Her rubbing those circles on my back helped a lot to.

A few minutes pass. Mia was having conversations with the others, and I was mostly calmed down. I pull at her damp sleeve.

She looks down at me and smiles.

"Hello there, you feeling better?"

I nod my head, slowly letting her go.

"Alright, let's go get changed now yeah?"

I look at my still damp clothing that was still clinging to my body, and Mia gives a chuckle.

I lead the way up to my room, Mia following behind me. Small conversations spark between the two of us.

"You gotta say it was pretty funny when we threw you in the pool."

"True, IF I DIDN'T ALMOST DROWN!"

"That May be true, but think about it! it was dreams fault!"

"But you ate the majority of the fucking brownies!"

"Hm, true." She smiles.

We went back and forth, arguing about who did what, and who's fault it was when I was thrown into the pool, until we reached my room. Mia searched through her bag for clothes, while I went through my closet. We each chose our clothes for the day, and I showed Mia to the bathroom, she changed in there, while lock the door as I changed back in the room.

After I finished changing around 5-6 minutes later, I unlock the door to see Mia sitting on the floor waiting for me.

I smile and help her up, and we both walk downstairs together.

We start to hear conversations in the living room as we reach the bottom of the staircase.

"Dream, you should know better, you can't just tell people to throw others into a pool!" I hear someone say.

"I know, I know! I'm sorry!"

"It's not us you should be saying sorry to.."

"Right right.."

We both walk into the room, seeing clay being scolded by Phil. We both take a seat on the couch next to Niki, when Dream walks up to us.

"Y/n... I'm really really sorry for getting Drista and Mia to throw you in the pool..."

"Clay.. you already said sorry! It's fine! It would've been fun anyways if my knees didn't pop!"

I give him a warm smile, and he gives one in return.

"Oh, by the way" Wilbur trials off. "we're going to take Mia home at around 1pm, yea?"

"Ok Wil!" Mia and I reply in unison.

Hours fly by like minutes, Mia and I just chatting, her talking to the others in the house, and Clay said she could definitely come over again sometime soon.