16. Streams and cuddles

Warnings
-Fluff? (Again I'm still not used to writing fluff so please
Bare with me for a bit!)
-small Panic attacks
Sorry if I miss anything! Enjoy!
( btw this is gonna be a long chapter!)

Mia's POV:
Niki and I both sit down, I sat in the middle of y/n and of course Niki.

I was asking Niki questions and she sat there and answered most of them with y/n butting in if one of my questions was too stupid.

"Oh I forgot! I'm doing a stream with Eret today with Lani and Drista! Do you wanna join in Mia?" Y/n says after looking back from where Eret was sitting, which I guess was where the idea of streaming got in their head.

My eyes opened as soon as the words escaped their mouth. "Wait? For real?! Your kidding right!?" I say, I didn't know if my mind was playing tricks on me or they were being serious.

"Of course you stupid bitch!"

I hug them once again, wrapping my long arms around their smaller body, as they hugged me back. Wow, they make me feel... just... happy. I don't know if I could live without them.

I chatted with a few of the other smp members until y/n called me over to them.

"We're thinking of starting the stream in around 10 minutes okay!" My eyes sparkled with happiness as I jump a few times out of excitement.

"Let's go up to erets room now yeah?"

"Ok, yea!"

I follow y/n up two sets of stairs and we both walk into a room, erets room to be exact. I'm used to only seeing his room on streams, it felt so weird being in it in real life. I looked around the room in amazement, staring at every little detail of it, until my eyes lock with y/n, we both laugh it off as Eret enters the room, greets us with a smile and sits down in his chair to start up his computer and get ready for the stream.

He got the both of us a chair to sit down in right next to him, before the stream started, I realised I had never actually talked to Eret yet, well I guess this will be the first time, yes!

I watch as he opens twitch and presses the go live button and up goes the stream with the starting soon screen on one of his monitors, (I think this is what happens when your streaming, I'm not to sure!)

I look to my right seeing y/n, but she looked off.

I tap them on the shoulder slightly and they look up at me.

"you right..?" I whisper.

They nod slightly and turn their head back towards erets screen.

Y/n's POV:
I nod to Mia say I was okay, but really, I was freaking out.

The dream I had on the way home the other day didn't slip my memory, it was still in the back of my head, and it was one of the only things I could think about at times.

So now, being literal seconds away from being on stream, freaked me out even more.

'Fuck! What if they don't like me! What if it's like my dream?! Do I look ok?!' I look down at my outfit, then looking back up at the chatted flowing down the screen. 'I hope I look alright, I should have worn something better. I'll be fine. No I won't their literally going to hate me!' My thoughts screamed and I could barely hear Eret and Mia chatting a little.