33. Suprise..!

Tw's
Puking
Mentions of panic attacks
Gunshots
Blood
Hospitals
(Sorry if I miss anything)

Long chapter!

*woo!*

*ty author!*

*yay! Long chapter!*

Omg I'm crying wtf did I just write-

Y/n's POV:
Mia said she wanted to throw up, not the very best thing to happen in the situation, so we took things slow, helping Mia up, then bringing them inside.

We make it to the living room, when she makes a run to the bathroom close by.

Worried, I run after her, as does Tommy, both of us still in a tired state.

We both make it in a few seconds after them, but she has they're head over the toilet bowl, throwing up.

I put my hand on her back, kneeling down next to them.

"Want me to get Niki or minx to help..? I think they'd be better in this situation than me Y'know.." Tommy asked.

"Uh.. yea, that would be good, thanks" I answer. He probably felt sick from her throwing up, or was just really tired, so I didn't mind, but it wouldn't have mattered if he had stayed or not.

He left the room. Mia was still throwing up, tears spiking in the corner of their eyes, slowly peaking over the edge into her cheek, which I wiped away with my thumb.

She stopped for a second, lifting they're head up, catching a breathe, which was a short, shaky breathe, before continuing on.

Niki and minx both come into the room, followed by puffy, who I assume was also woken up.

"Holy shit is she ok?!" Minx asked.

"She's throwing up of course she's not ok dumbass" puffy shot back.

"Ok what happened? Why are they throwing up?" Niki asked, sitting down beside me, actually helping Mia.

It was still quite early in the morning, my brain processing what happened.

"They were sleep walking, she woke up, had a panic attack, Uhm, Tommy, George and clay came to help, she calmed down, then they said they felt like throwing up, so we slowly brought her inside, when she made a run for the bathroom, and here we are.." I explain to the three.

"Alright, well her throat will be burning when she finishes, I get something for them to drink" minx states, leaving to room to get a drink.

Puffy went to they're other side, pulling back any loose hair away from they're face.

"You're gonna be ok Mia, I know you feel shit right now, but it's gonna be alright" puffy points out.

Minx comes back a minute later, a bottle of water in her hand.

By the time she was back, Mia had finished, and was sat down leaning up against the bathroom wall.