6. Where the fu-.

Warnings
Panic/ anxiety attacks

Y/n's POV:
Voices fill the air of the unknown environment as I began open my eyes, I slept pretty well.

"Oi give it back clay!"

"Shut up Drista! your gonna wake up y/n!"

'Where am I.?'

"Y/n!? Who is the y/n?!"

'What's happening..?'

"A girl I 'adopted', she's your age, 16"

'Are they going to hurt me..?' My breathing begins to quicken.

"My age!? Finally, someone me and Lani can talk to other then u old bastards!"

"Where is this y/n you speak of?"

"Upstairs, middle floor in Niki's room but she's-"

Drista runs upstairs before clay could finish.

'What the fuck is going on!?' I begin to panic.

"Drista wait they're asleep!"

The door flings wide open making an loud, accidental;

'bang!'

the noise scaring me out of my trance.

I quickly fling myself up, hands covering my face as in protecting it from an attack, eyes squeezed shut, and a small, quickened gasps begin to escape from my mouth.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" I heard a young female voice say, the girl you heard 'Clay' talking too. "I wasn't listening when clay said you were asleep..."

My breathing slowly intensifies. My body gets shaky, and my vision goes blurry. "Clay are they okay? I'm sorry !" I hear the girl, Drista? speak once again.

"Where.. am I..?" I panic, I don't know where I am, who these people are, why I'm here, I knew nothing.

She rushes up to the bed a sat down carefully next to me, gently holding my shoulder, and beginning to rub slow, comforting circles on my back

My body still shaky, i curl myself into a ball. I hear the dude at the door mumble something, then rushed up to me by the side of the bed. " hey.. hey. Can you look at me please.." i hear a familiar, soft voice speak, i look up, tears rolling down my face. I feel the girl wipe them off my face. "Can you name as many green things in this room you can see..?" He spoke.

"Clay what are yo-" "shh" I hear them both speak. I look around naming things. "Th-the blanket, the r-rug, that p-pillow.." my voice speaks in a soft tone, without realising, i did start to calm down after a minute, leaning into the girl sitting next to me on the bed.

"Do you feel a bit better now..?" I hear the female speak.

"mhmm" i hum softly.

I look behind me, seeing the girl didn't look much older then myself. "Hello there, the name's ——, but you can call me Drista! I'm 16" she says smiling softly at me.