11. Jacob Michelson.

Warnings:
Swearing
Tracking / being tracked
(Sorry if I miss anything!)

Dream's POV:
If that dude is following us, he likely wants Y/n.

"Oi, Techno."

"Hm?"

"Y'know the dude from the first store we went to, the dude who hurt Y/n?"

"Yea-"

"Wait wait, someone hurt Y/n!?" Sapnap butted in.

"Yeah, but don't worry, they!re hopefully fine now. Anyways, as I was saying, yeah, he is following us, what do you think we should do..?" I ask.

Techno sighs. " I think on our way back, if he starts following in his car or whatever, we'll head to the police station and have them deal with him."

"Alright sweet, did you hear that Y/n, nothing to worry about okay?"

"Okay, if you say so.." They say walking to back of the group once again.

Y/n's POV:
I know Dream said everything was going to be fine, I still have a bad feeling about him. I knew even if we were going to the police station, I still know what he had done, was capable of, and the lengths he would go to get something he wanted. I brushed it off, I knew I had to try and trust that Dream knew what he was doing, so that's what I did. As paranoid as I was, I went back to the others that were still at the back of group, they were now talking about streaming with me or something.

"I think Y/n should be one one of our streams soon, I think our chat's would like them!" Drista said happily.

"Yeah that seems like a good idea! Do you want me to put them in my stream first? That's if they're okay with it, and you could both could play with us." Eret suggested. That's when I came into the conversation

"Me? in your stream Eret? R-really?" I, in all honesty, couldn't believe that he would want to stream with me.

"Yeah! That's only if you want to though, no pressure." Eret said in a reassuring statement.

"T-that would be amazing! What would we do though?"

"Not sure, want us to help you learn how to play minecraft on a Pc?

"Honestly that would be so amazing!"

"Great! So it's settled, the next stream I do will be teaching you how to play on a Pc! I think some of the others would want to stream with you sometime as well" Eret informed.

"Ok cool!"

As I say that I just happen to look back, Jacob was still following us. Finally we got to the van and we all boarded. But I also saw Jacob, a few cars down hop into a dark blue car with the license plate "69420"

When I passed Dream I told him, so he knew to look out for it.

"Hey Dream, Jacob got into a navy blue car with the license plate "69420" Just in case you like wanted to look out for it or something."

"Thanks Y/n, is Jacob his name?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, would you know his last name for if we need to we could go to the police..?