SpiritNinja45: If it Was a GameVerse Part 2

Requested by  SpiritNinja45 I have a sequel request for 'If it Was a GameVerse': The group that left the level one field manages to make it, and so many others are watching only to be stunned as they swear loyalty to Nightmare and a notification pop up stating that they joined their faction. What happens next I'll let you have fun with it.

Nightmare was rather impressed, a group of adventures had made it to his raid.

Rather new ones at that, but they had already made it through the first section.

"Calling... Calling Error" Nightmare said.

There was a chiming sound in the air.

<<Whats up Nighty, its pretty late>> came Errors voice via communication array.

"Guess who got raiders," the Bone-dryad said smirking.

<<Your joking.. right>> the spider said shocked.

"Nope, I can even feel a data upload to the cities so we know Sunshine boy will see it also," Nightmare smirked.

<<You really have to get over your Angstfest over Dream, the God-devs keep having to drag him back to do his paperwork>> Error mused.

"Tell that to my backstory," Nightmare sniffed.

<<Just hacked the data stream, there almost to your chamber>>

"It will be interesting, wonder how long it will take for them to realize there are no revives and the whole raid resets once the last of them dies, then gets even harder level for everyone," Nightmare mused, he was pretty sure the shitty devs were sadistic.

He placed the array on silent, and posed himself on his throne as the final door of the raid was unlocked.

As he watched, several figures walked in.

He scanned there tags for names, after all he had several written lines he was meant to say in battles here. Dust, Killer, Cross and Horror.

"Welcome Dear Adventurer's, I fear if you come for Treasure you will not walk away with it. But, your Dust shall become lovely food for my trees," Nightmare almost purred out his opening lines, the four skeleton monsters shifted nervously.

"We doom and Gloom boys pledge Loyalty to Nightmare," the one tagged Killer said.

"..." Nightmare said.

{The Doom and Gloom Boys have Joined Your Factions}

At that moment the data upload ended.

Error was never going to let him live this down.

Of course he got revenge when the Adventurer Blue ran away and joined Error faction.

Why the Funk did raid bosses have factions?

OoOoO

The God-Devs smirked, as chaos happened everywhere as Adventurer's panicked over people joining the bad side.

Which shouldn't be possible.

"Always something new," 404 the God-Dev smirked, and turned off the screen.