MikkiMausu: Misunderstandings

Requested by:  MikkiMausu You know what why not I'm being lazy. Error and blue been doing things behind close doors which lead people to miss understanding things. Honey ( Blue brother) come home from muffins to hear moans coming from his brother room. So he dicide to check it out when he gets closer to the door honey could tell the sound were coming from the destroyer. Honey hearing Error saying innocence words while blue saying things that make him seem like he taking the glitch innocents. Honey bust into the room only to find they were doing nothing. Blue was just giving error a back rub XD. This can of thing keep happening with the others sanses and papyruses thinking blue taking error cherry ( You know what I mean) only to find they were doing nothing at all. It happens so much that people stop question what going on with those two. Then one day Error had a pregnancy test in his hand and show it to blue while everyone else was in the room ( The place where all the sanses and papyruses meet up or something your choice). Someone yell I know it then all hell breaks loss. I can of see Red yelling that out while throwing a chair. Oh and everyone are cool with each other because of a truce.

"Such a long day," Papyrus moaned, every bone was bone tired.

Meh... that was a sad pun.

He swore he was busier then ever, ever since the Multiverse truce between the good and bad.

Mind you, he swore half of what was keeping everyone busy was keeping Dream from over crowding Nightmare.

He swore he'd heard the goopy skeleton mutter about biting others to death.

Blue had just laughed the first time they'd heard it.

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

The ever smoking lazy skeleton froze, eye lights large as he stared in the direction a rather provocative moan.

"This feels so good," came error's voice.

"Your so tight," came Blue's voice.

"Think about the children!" Papyrus cried out slamming the door to his siblings room open, he wasn't quite sure if this was to protect his brother or the Destroyer who'd he learned was a rather innocent bean about many things.

"Children... Honey, are you okay?" Blue asked pausing what he was doing, Error was laying on the bed a look of bliss on his face. The pile of massage materials around them.

"Ha ha ha... nothing," he said edging out of the room.

"Children?" Error asked.

"I have no idea, he sometimes gets such strange ideas after working with Ink and Dream," Blue responded.

Papyrus fled blushing.

OoOoO

"I don't think it will fit," came Error's voice.

"Don't worry, all you need is to angle it a bit and the tip will slip in," Blue voice explained.

"You sure, its really big?" Error asked confused.

Dream who had been walking by the room while sipping tea did a spit take, a golden blush covered his face and an itty bitty nose bleed.

"Wait! Not at the base!"he squeaked forcing the door opened.

"We can't put a IKEA table together at base?" Blue asked confused, where he and Error was putting together a rather nice table.

"Ah.. no go ahead," Dream said, and walked away pretending the day hadn't happened.

"Welcome to the club," Honey said patting his skull, when he saw the blushing guardian later.

OoOoO

"I can't believe that I'm doing this..."

Outer paused, at the sound of Blue's voice.

"You know you want it, so badly," Error responded.

"So much sucking," Blue moaned.

"Mmm, sucking cold thick liquid in your mouth and throat," Error responded.

"Stars..." Blue moaned.

"HOLY STARS BATMAN!" Outer cried running into the kitchen, and froze.

Error and Blue sat at the kitchen table, sucking at giant blue icy treats.

"Who's batman?" Blue asked.

"Never heard of that Sans," Error responded, Outer fled in shame.

OoOoO

"And then I ran into the room, how do they make innocent things sound so dirty," Horror said, cradling his axe like a stuffed toy for comfort.

"You think that's bad, I walked into a twister game," Nightmare told him.

"Jello," Sci said.

"Jello?" Everyone asked confused.

"You had to be there to understand," Sci said.

"Yoga," Classic said.

"That doesn't sound so bad?" G asked confused.

"They were talking about moves," Classic continued.

"Ohhhhhh," the others said getting it.

And the Blue and Error support group continued there weekly meeting.

OoOoO

It was a lovely day, and the weekly meeting between the two factions was beginning.

After all, a truce only worked if one continued to work on it after it happened.

That, and the Blue and Error support group were trying to see if they needed to add new members.

"Good news Blue," Error said, you'd swear he almost floated to Blue.

"Ohh, do tell," Blue said happily.

Error held up an item, a pregnancy test meant for monsters.

It was positive.

"I Knew IT!" Red screamed, and threw his chair across the room, Sci had to duck it.

Chaos erupted.

No not you Chaos, you don't work in this story.

Sorry, had to get a tem to leave.

"Oh My Gosh!" Blue squealed stars in his eyes "Can I be the Uncle!"

"Wait... your not the father?" Nightmare said as the room froze, as everyone had thought the two were together Together.

"Nope," Blue said cheerfully.

"Then who?" Red said agitated.

In the back of the room, Abyss smirked and twirled a wedding ring on his finger.