WinterCherryX: Giving up

Requested by WinterCherryX  Alright, This is based of of some of the ideas from my idea book buuuut... Error and Ink used to date, but due to unforseen circumstances, split up, then Ink proceeds to make his and Error's children believe that Error was the bad guy. Fast forward to usual FGOD stuff, instead of jumping off the VOID, Error, then in turn, turns to Geno. Will only go back to being Error if the time really calls, as Error gave up on the Multiverse. Ship kids met and Paperjam and Gradient found out Who is in the real wrong here. And Goth finds out he has two younger brothers. If you're not okay with this one, I can think of another as to not make you uncomfortable in writing this one?

There was only so much heartbreak one could take in a lifetime.

Where almost ever hand was turned against you, and wagging tongues filled with lies made your own children hate you.

The Destroyer wondered which Deity he'd pissed off, after all he'd done his job as forced but it was never enough for them.

Stars darn it this was a mess.

Why had he ever started a relationship with the soulless Ink.

He'd thought it had been going well, a truce and even two wonderful children.

Then it all fell apart, and apparently Ink had been Chinese whispering as the children he'd pretty much raised himself looked like he was the prime evil.

The Destroyer was tired...

So very tired...

He'd kill himself with the void if possible, but that would drag Geno along for the ride.

The Multiverse could last awhile without him right?

Time enough to heal, heck... at this point he didn't care if everything ended.

It was time to go home, his true home.

And sleep maybe forever.

------

Drop drop drop...

A figure in white stared at a stormy sky, a long red scarf shifted in angry gusts.

"Geno?" Reaper asked, the ever dying skeleton turned a sad smile on his face.

"Error returned to me," he responded.

"What... but I thought it was going well with Ink and there two tiny bones!" the Death god said in shock, the always bleeding skeleton placed a hand over where his soul was located.

"Was... I doubt even Fate can force him to wake now," Geno responded, Reaper too a deep breath.

He hadn't been please when Fate took half of Geno's fragile tiny soul, Error was very unstable due to fact he didn't have a mate with a soul to stabilize his own.

It had been a shock when the two discovered they could become one again, and even though they were happier as one being fate was not so kind.

For Error to reach this state, that fate would not be able to grab him...

Just what did the Creator do?

------

Fifteen years later:

Adulting was hard, this the newly twenty-five year old Goth knew well.

Especially when you were a freaking death god with glacial growth patterns, and still looked at most ten years old.

He still lived his parents even though technically he could move out, but it was nice as he could literally touch everyone there without issues.

Mind you, there were still some annoyances, such as the fact outside of Reapertale no one took the eternal child seriously.

Really, he was an adult in a child's body.

At least his parents took him seriously.

Today he was avoiding home, as this was about the time of year his mother become morose.

He was only glad his mother had explained the whole Error and Geno thing.

"What the hell!"

Goth blinked started at the scream, one filled with anger and self loathing.

"Please tell me this is a lie!" another voice whimpered.

"I don't know why your surprised," a voice sneered coldly.

Goth followed the voices, knowing he really shouldn't get involved but something pulled him to the voices.

"Ink..." a final forth voice warned.

"Mom, please tell em this is a lie... that all those things are the truth from before," the first voice begged.

The third voice, Ink he now recognized laughed coldly.

Peering around a grouping of trees he spotted the origin of the voices, the family of the creator Ink and spouse Dream. Goth made a face, never a fan of that married couple and he knew they had three children. Paperjam, Gradient and Palette. Only Palette resembled both his parent.

"Ink is your father, I'm not related to you at all," Dream said softly, idly he noticed there youngest Palette wasn't about.

"What... but," Gradient whispered hands clenching frustrated.

"It was so easy, a word here and word here and you hated your mother who loved you with all there soul," Ink laughed.

"Why don't I remember this, why are you telling us now?" PaperJam said his voice but a whisper.

"Your old enough, I won after all. Error vanished and I got Dreamy here you know, he's my toy you know. I made sure he can't protest anything I do," the creature cooed while grabbing Dreams chin, while peering into Dreams empty golden gaze.

"Ink is always right, your useless now," Dream said his voice now truly void of all emotionless, his body a puppet to Inks will his mind mere programs of Inks desires.

Goth wondered how much of Dream remained Dream.

"You monster," Gradient whimpered tears slipping down his face, realizing that... probably the only 'real relationship' he had was between his siblings.

"No one will believe you of course, after all no one ever believed Error when he told them the truth about anything. Hope you die, it will be glorious if Error finds out you died," Ink laughed, grabbed Dreams roughly and pulled him into an ink portal.

Paperjam fell to the ground like a puppet with strings cut, hugging his sibling to him.

Goth gulped at what he had just seen, worse he knew right away no one would believe a word against there 'precious' creator.

Yet.. these were his siblings.

Half siblings, but still siblings as Error and his mother who two pieces of one.

They made a mistake, hurt there mother a lot...

His mind went to his mother, who grieved just as Error grieved for a broken family.

He steeled himself, and walked into sight.

"Hi, this is probably a bad time... but my name is Goth," the eternal child said, as the duos eye lights snapped to him.

------

Geno as always, managed to get himself together by lunch time with the help of a very strong tea.

The ever gripping grief, sorrow and brokenness leaking from his other self a bit earlier to deal with. He was glad Reaper understood, that Error was him yet also not him...

It even gave him a migraines trying to figure it out.

"Mom?" a voice questioned, Geno smiled hearing Goth's voice. His son was such a gentle person, and in soem ways he was glad that he didn't age as he knew Reaper had been terrified of having to collect any children they had.

"Yes sweetie?" he asked turning around.

His cup of tea fell from suddenly slack fingers, breaking on the floor and spreading its amber liquid on the floor.

Pj? Gradient? came Errors almost non existent whisper in there mind.

"We need to talk." Pj whispered "With our mother."