-Vksel-: Take My Hand

This was requested by  -Vksel- FGOC ink meeting fgod error?

It was a lonely existence, create create and more creation.

They were the multiverse Creator and God, but only because Fate found pleasure in making him the hero.

No one saw Ink as he wanted to be seen, only as Fate wanted them too.

Poor Ink, having all his creations destroyed by that evil error.

Um.. no.. go ahead, the multiverse was going to destroy itself by being to full.

Poor Ink, he didn't have a soul and had to drink special paint.

Um... he had a soul, please check him please!

He was Leader of the Star Sanses, Blue and Dream were his best friends.

Um... no, Error was Blues best friend and Dream was way to clingy and half the time looked like he was about to seduce him, and the other like he thought Ink was using his powers to feel.

He was the forced Creator, and he was alone.

Even Error who was bat shit insane had friends, sure the guy wanted it destroy the multiverse but at least he kept Ink from destroying by over creating.

Ink was alone.

He had no one talk to really, what would he say as fate controlled his mouth.

He curled up on his bed in the dooodlesphere, Blue was off doing Blue things and Dream was once again trying to 'save' Nightmare.

Dream really needed to get a clue, and realize the only saving Nightmare needed was from Dream.

They blinked when they Fates attention go elsewhere, there grip on Ink loosening.

Wait.. loosening, what had grabbed there attention that much!

Ink then did what he'd wanted to do for eons, opened a portal to another multiverse and jumped through leaving Broomie behind, he didn't need it after all.
Fate didn't notice till they felt there control snap.

Crap... fate thought.

------

Error was having a crap day.

The voices of the anti-void were being especially vicious today, he was barely healed from his last encounter with Ink.

He hated Ink and Fate, both took a lot of glee in making him play his role.

Lately he hadn't been able to visit Nightmare and his gang, but even there he felt not quite welcome. Blue was his friend, but the friendship he knew put a lot of strain on the small San's relationship with his brother.

Soon enough he'd have to go out again, to destroy to keep Fate and Ink happy he was making room for Ink to create more again.

How did anyone not see what an abomination Ink was, the glee Ink took in breaking Error's bones with a wicked smile.

He wanted to leave, to be free.

"Hello!" a familiar voice said cheerfully, Error curled up in a ball in hope the damage would be reduced.

"I'm sorry sir, I am ready to begin again," Error begged,, waiting for the smash of Broomie against his skull.

"Um... I think there may be some confusion, I'm.. not the Ink your thinking out," the voice responded nervously, almost with a squeak.
Error uncurled, as ink never squeaked or sounded nervous. Looking up the Destroyer blinked, it was Ink yet also not Ink.

There was no Broomie. Nor that strange hint of blood in paint smell Error always smells from Ink.

What he felt...

This was not Ink.

"You not my Ink," Error finally said.

"That's correct, I'm an Ink from another Multiverse where I'm a forced Creator like you are a forced destroyer," Other ink replied.

"How are you here, no Fate will allow there toys to leave," Error asked shocked, realizing he could feel remnants of a Fates snapped strings on this other Ink.

"There attention wavered, I fled as soon as I felt there control waver," Other Ink said.

"Oh..." Error said, feeling pure envy at the others escape.

A screaming was soon being heard in the anti void.

"Quite a voice right, fate never shuts up," Ink hissed "Lets go then." he said holding out a hand, Error stared stay or flee.

He took the hand.

There portal closed just before Fate's string managed to grab him.