Lucero1142: In there Shoes... or slipper Part 2

Requested by  Lucero1142 please a part 2 of insert sibling here or part 2 of in there shoes... or slipper. choose which one. i will love to see what you choose. bye bye.

Quest Alert: Meet the Multiverse

Go to the multiverse meeting

Reward: Everyone knows your not a copy

Fail: You'll be thought a copy.. guess who goes after copies?

"Why do you torment me?" Sans begged the ceiling of his room.

"Brother! Your strange copies are back!"

"Coming Papyrus," Sans called.

They better not stick him with some weird as funk nickname.

------

Reading about a person in fanfics, did not make it easier to meet three of the original characters on the 'good side'. Ink was bouncy and spacey, a child of ADD soulless edition. Dream was a righteous being of Positivity... making him wonder if this would become a Shattered Dream. And Blue was awesome, who didn't like Blue. And it was a tall Blue, not the mini version which was good news.

This could be a forced God of Destruction verse.

Please let it be a forced God of Destruction verse.

"And since you've reached the surface, its a great time to meet everyone since a meeting is about to start!" Ink said cheerfully, Sans blinked realizing he'd totally zoned out.

"Can my Bro come?" Sans asked carefully, because if his Papyrus wasn't to know he'd been just inside the house with an open door.

500 Reputation with Blue

"Of Course, the more the merrier," Blue replied, before the other two 'Star Sanses' could reply.

"Oh this is wonderful, I can't wait to meet more versions of my brother or myself," Papyrus said happily.

------

"Who's the new guy?" a sans whispered to there neighbour, or tried to whisper.

"Wait, we can bring our brothers now, sweet."

"Hello everyone, I'd like you to meet Gamer Sans! From gamerverse. They've finally reached the surface and stayed there without resets in record time," Ink said bouncing.

Quest Alert: Meet the Multiverse

Complete

Bonus Award: Title: Gamer Title: In the Know

"Do I get a nickname also?" Papyrus asked thoughtfully, with the sad looks all fluffy Papyrus were known for.

Thus the nickname war for a Papyrus began.

He was pretty sure there was a weird joke, when his Papyrus was named Player2.